• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is it possible to show/hide the table in vf template?
I was wondering if anyone can help me to create a sunburst chart in salesforce.
I need to be able to see the logs created by my code using system.debug inclusive if I am offline.
How can this be done?
Hi guys,

I am reading again and again the Wave Analytics Dashboard JSON Guide ( https://resources.docs.salesforce.com/sfdc/pdf/bi_dev_guide_json.pdf) because my customer wants to visualize information using "scatter" as chart type, but with some improvements: he wants to display the label of the measure near the dot (and not in the legend), join some points if they belong to the same category, etc.

I am thinking about the possibility of creating a new custom chart type, but it seems that the parameter visualizationType only accepts some fixed values ( calheatmap, comparisontable, hbar, hdot, etc) but not a custom type. Besides, I have not found any link explaining how to modify an existing chart type.

Any ideas ? 

Thank you.

I have followed a progression.

1.  I built Lightning components on the developer console, and the documentation shows.

In order to keep snapshots of my work as I went, I copied and pasted to emails that I sent to myself. 

2.  I attended Midwest Dreaming, and discovered that my compatriots worked in Sublime and Eclipse, and connected to Salesforce. 

That would allow me to use git, as I'm used to.  

3.  I tried Sublime 3 with MavensMate.  I got a complaint that TLS 1.0 wasn't supported, only TLS 1.1. 

4.  I looked into using Eclipse with the Force.com IDE.  It's not clear that environment supports building Lightning components conveniently.

5.  I discovered that if you go to salesforce...devcenter/lightning, they talk about a plug-in for Sublime.  Not a MavensMate plug-in.  One made by Salesforce.

So my question is:  Where can I go for reliable, convenient development of Lightning components?
We have been using OAuth 1.0 to authorize our app on Google App Engine for the last 4 years,
From last week this process stopped wotking (with summer 16 release).

I wonder if anyone has encounter this issue?

More technically, when we start the process, we can see that we get a request token and token secret, although when we invoke the authorization URL we get a GACK screen from SalesForce.com

Any help will be highly appreciated (we also work with SalesForce support on this issue...)
  • June 22, 2016

Hi,

I have text field on the page. And i want the user should not be able to enter anything in this field. Because the value for this field is coming from a trigger.

How to make the text field completely read only.

• September 01, 2010
I have followed a progression.

1.  I built Lightning components on the developer console, and the documentation shows.

In order to keep snapshots of my work as I went, I copied and pasted to emails that I sent to myself. 

2.  I attended Midwest Dreaming, and discovered that my compatriots worked in Sublime and Eclipse, and connected to Salesforce. 

That would allow me to use git, as I'm used to.  

3.  I tried Sublime 3 with MavensMate.  I got a complaint that TLS 1.0 wasn't supported, only TLS 1.1. 

4.  I looked into using Eclipse with the Force.com IDE.  It's not clear that environment supports building Lightning components conveniently.

5.  I discovered that if you go to salesforce...devcenter/lightning, they talk about a plug-in for Sublime.  Not a MavensMate plug-in.  One made by Salesforce.

So my question is:  Where can I go for reliable, convenient development of Lightning components?
We have been using OAuth 1.0 to authorize our app on Google App Engine for the last 4 years,
From last week this process stopped wotking (with summer 16 release).

I wonder if anyone has encounter this issue?

More technically, when we start the process, we can see that we get a request token and token secret, although when we invoke the authorization URL we get a GACK screen from SalesForce.com

Any help will be highly appreciated (we also work with SalesForce support on this issue...)
  • June 22, 2016
Hi,
I have a situation wherein I want to hide products from users but still let them use pricebooks (through apex).
I have a trigger to assign default pricebook to opportunity. But I get an insufficient priviledges error, which is I think because I have take away access to prdoucts (which takes away access to pricebooks).

Does anybody have suggestion to take away access on products but still let users use pricebooks?

Bakul

Hi,

This is Lalit from Aspire Software Consultancy. We are Bangalore, India based Software Development Company.

I am glad introduce ourself on Force.com platform as your offshore development partner for any SDFC related work. We can become your single stop for all of your SDFC related needs.

Are you tired of paying high but no quality?

Are looking for getting best quality as best price?

Are you looking for SDFC integration with other technology/third party services to get single complete solution?

Yes, we can offer you best quality complete solutions at best price. We have expertise in .Net platform and Java platform along with SFDC expertise and we can provide end to end integration with any third party software to your SDFC application. We have well experience SFDC team to provide your all possible solution on SFDC platform.

We have expertise in SalesForce.com (SFDC) platform for configuring and writing code using Apex and VF.

We have worked on various projects for SalesForce.com which involved use of predefined objects and development of the custom objects in SalesForce. We have worked on development of classes, triggers, pages,packages and other objects in SalesForce.com.

We are looking for building long term relationship and wanted to become offshore development partner for all of your software development needs.

Please feel free to contact me for any discussion or getting a free quote.

Cell: +91-9900456745     (anytime)
Office: +91-80-26683408  (4:00 AM to 2:30 PM GMT)

Messengers:

Yahoo  : aspiresoftware@yahoo.com
Msn      : aspiresoftware@hotmail.co.uk
Skype   : lalit.mendapara

Email:

lalit@aspiresoftwareconsultancy.com

Regards,
Lalit

www.aspiresoftwareconsultancy.com

• November 18, 2010

When someone takes the time/effort to repspond to your question, you should take the time/effort to either mark the question as "Solved", or post a Follow-Up with addtional information.  

That way people with a similar question can find the Solution without having to re-post the same question again and again. And the people who reply to your post know that the issue has been resolved and they can stop working on it.