Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Can you set up validation rules for web to lead imports?  I
Hi,

There is a text Field which stores value in the format: Last name, First name

I need to extract only first name from this field to be used in One of the email templates in marketing cloud

Hi,
I am unable to pass the step 6. The error shows as following: "Could not find just one PermissionSet enabled for 2FA."

I have created only one permission set, but still the error appears. please suggest
Can you set up validation rules for web to lead imports?  I

Hi,
I am unable to pass the step 6. The error shows as following: "Could not find just one PermissionSet enabled for 2FA."

I have created only one permission set, but still the error appears. please suggest
User-added image

I have created a permission set with the system permission "Two-Factor Authentication for User Interface Logins" and assigned it to the Samantha Cordero users. Here is the login history which i have used the Authenticator to authenticate the login of the user.

User-added image
What else am i missing? Any help is much appreciated.

Hello.....

Here my requriment is i want to display records based on pick list values, it means if i select all accounts means i want to display all accounts, suppose if i select my accounts means i want to display that accounts only how can we achive this using Apex..........