• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I have a requirement where I have to use the value selected on the VF page in a different class other than its controller.
Is this do-able?

Please let me know if anyone has any information regarding this.

Thanks,
Pooja
Hi,

I have a requirement to encrypt the name of the connected App and the Permission Set.
Please provide information on this if anybody has come across this requirement.

Thanks,
Pooja GL 
Hi,

I have a Google reCaptcha class and VF page created separately in the Org. i want to use this reCaptcha on one other VF page (register page) existing on the same org for which I have embedded the below line in the VF page. This is somehow making the captcha images available on the register page, but the functionality is not at all working.

<apex:include pageName="reCAPTCHA"/>

I would need your expertise on this.

I have a VF pafe which has fields to set language and locale vale, the code for the blcok is below.

<div class="form-group col-lg-12">
<apex:outputLabel for="languageInput" value="{!$ObjectType.User.Fields.languageLocaleKey.Label}"/>
<apex:inputField styleClass="form-control" value="{!u.languageLocaleKey}" id="languageInput" required="true" />
</div>

<apex:outputLabel for="localeInput" value="{!$ObjectType.User.Fields.localesIdKey.Label}"/>
<apex:inputField styleClass="form-control" value="{!u.localesIdKey}" id="localeInput" required="true" />
</div>

I want to get the value selected on these 2 picklist fields and assign it during user creation on controller using an existing class and method.

User u = new user();
u = AccountMatchUtilityTEV.createExternalUserDuringRegistration(account, password, u.languageLocaleKey, u.localesIdKey, 'America/Los_Angeles');

But the new user created is always taking the default values (en_US and en_UK)
Please let me know what is wrong in the above lines of code.

Hi,

I have a Google reCaptcha class and VF page created separately in the Org. i want to use this reCaptcha on one other VF page (register page) existing on the same org for which I have embedded the below line in the VF page. This is somehow making the captcha images available on the register page, but the functionality is not at all working.

<apex:include pageName="reCAPTCHA"/>

I would need your expertise on this.

I have a VF pafe which has fields to set language and locale vale, the code for the blcok is below.

<apex:outputLabel for="languageInput" value="{!$ObjectType.User.Fields.languageLocaleKey.Label}"/>
<apex:inputField styleClass="form-control" value="{!u.languageLocaleKey}" id="languageInput" required="true" />
</div>

<apex:outputLabel for="localeInput" value="{!$ObjectType.User.Fields.localesIdKey.Label}"/>
<apex:inputField styleClass="form-control" value="{!u.localesIdKey}" id="localeInput" required="true" />
</div>

I want to get the value selected on these 2 picklist fields and assign it during user creation on controller using an existing class and method.

User u = new user();
u = AccountMatchUtilityTEV.createExternalUserDuringRegistration(account, password, u.languageLocaleKey, u.localesIdKey, 'America/Los_Angeles');

But the new user created is always taking the default values (en_US and en_UK)
Please let me know what is wrong in the above lines of code.