• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

Can anyone please suggest me how can we use break, continue in flow builder loop like apex. I have screen flow where I am using loop Logic. In this loop, if loop veriable contains 3 records/String values then if my condition is met in first iteration; I just want to stop my loop.

Any help regarding this would be highly appriciated.

Thanks in Advance!
Pawan 
hello,

I was doing the "Work with Custom Lightning Components" trail that requires enabling Mydomain, but after doing so I am unable to login to my org. 

I've tried the 'forgot my password' option 2 times already to no avail. (it works saving the new password, and I can also login here in the forum with it, but still can't acces my org.

this is very frustrating as I have the certificate-exam coming up, so I hope somebody can help me out with this asap.

greets

Jurn
Hi, I have been working on the Admin Beginning trail today and this afternoon I haven't been able to lauch the developer edition. It keeps taking me to a page where it says I have log into Salesforce first but I'm already logged in. I go ahead and log in and then I click again to launch and enter my developer login and it doesn't accept it or give any errors except that I need to log into Salesforce first. I'm a bit confused. I tried a different browser (tried both Chrome and IE) and tried clearing the browser cache. Thanks in advance for your help! 
Hi there!

From one day to another, my Home tab has dissapear from all the apps for all the profiles (including System Admin). Does anybody has any idea of what could be happening and how to solve it?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Challenge - Create a form to enter new items and display the list of items entered. To make our camping list look more appealing, change the campingHeader component to use the SLDS. Similar to the unit, style the Camping List H1 inside the slds-page-header. Modify the campingList component to contain an input form and an iteration of campingListItem components for displaying the items entered.
The component requires an attribute named items with the type of an array of camping item custom objects.
The component requires an attribute named newItem of type Camping_Item__c with default quantity and price values of 0.
The component displays the Name, Quantity, Price, and Packed form fields with the appropriate input component types and values from the newItem attribute.
The JavaScript controller checks to ensure that the Name, Quantity and Price values submitted are not null.
If the form is valid, the JavaScript controller pushes the newItem onto the array of existing items, triggers the notification that the items value provider has changed, and resets the newItem value provider with a blank sObjectType of Camping_Item__c.

My answer - 
<aura:component >
<aura:attribute name="items" type="Camping_Item__c[]"/>
<aura:attribute name="newitem" type="Camping_Item__c[]"  default="{ 'sobjectType': 'Camping_Item__c',
                   'Quantity__c'=0, 'Price__c'=0}"/>
 <p>Name:
        <ui:inputText value="{!v.newitem.name}"/>
    </p>    
  <p>Packed:
        <ui:inputCheckbox value="{!v.newitem.Packed__c}"/>

</p>    
  <p>Price:
        <ui:inputCurrency value="{!v.newitem.Price__c}"/>
    </p>
    <p>Quantity:
        <ui:inputNumber value="{!v.newitem.Quantity__c}"/>
    </p>
</aura:component>

Error -

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The campingList component isn't iterating the array of 'items' and creating 'campingListItem' components.

Please share the correct solution.