• 5 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have been getting an OAuth 1800 error for the past week or so in our Android app. We are using the Salesforce Mobile SDK to manage our OAuth login flow.

This error comes after the user has tapped on the 'Allow' button on the 'RemoteAccessAuthorizationPage.apexp' page. After the user taps the button, the form makes a post to the 'AuthorizationPage', but instead of completing the login, we are seeing the following;

It appears that we are getting a 302 redirecting us to the following URL;

/_ui/identity/oauth/ui/AuthorizationPage?sdtd=1

and then we get sent to the '/setup/secur/RemoteAccessErrorPage.apexp?oauth_error_code=1800', which presents us with an Error Code 1800.

This did not start occurring until Wednesday last week at 9:00 PM EST. This would have been around March 9th or 10th.
I need to be able to call the Rest UI API from inside of APEX for an app exchange package.

Right now I am able to set up a callout that I can set up from inside of my development org using the Connected app, Auth. Provider and Named Credential, but this solution only works in my development org, I need to be able to make UI API calls from inside of our app exchange package.
We have an Android app that needs to be able to download documents outside of a WebView. Whenever we call this servlet from the DefaultHttpClient, we are returned the following text instead of the file;

<script>
var url = window.location.pathname + window.location.hash;
if(window.location.search && window.location.search.length > 1){
    url += window.location.search; // #189617
}

I am passing in the cookie from the previous request. I am not sure if this is being caused because of a 302 or there is another piece of data we are not passing in the request.
I have pushed a connected app to a sandbox (test.salesforce.com). The connected app is for a Mobile App we have developed for iOS. In our dev environments it is recording and saving the connection token for the users who have logged into the iOS app, and associating the correct token for the Push Notification Registration for the user.

Now that we are testing in the sandbox environment, it is no longer storing the connection token. Is this functionality even turned on in the Sandbox?
I am upgrading an older version of an Android application to use the latest version of the Salesforce SDK. It is a true hybrid because it uses Native and Hybrid components. The SDK now has two different init methods, and I am not sure which one I should be using;

Native: SalesforceSDKManager.initNative(getApplicationContext(), new com.myapp.KeyImpl(), LauncherActivity.class);
Hybrid: SalesforceHybridSDKManager.initHybrid(getApplicationContext(), new com.myapp.KeyImpl());

I need to pull up a SalesforceDroidGapActivity after the user has authenticated with the com.salesforce.androidsdk.ui.LoginActivity. How should I init my app? 
We have been getting an OAuth 1800 error for the past week or so in our Android app. We are using the Salesforce Mobile SDK to manage our OAuth login flow.

This error comes after the user has tapped on the 'Allow' button on the 'RemoteAccessAuthorizationPage.apexp' page. After the user taps the button, the form makes a post to the 'AuthorizationPage', but instead of completing the login, we are seeing the following;

It appears that we are getting a 302 redirecting us to the following URL;

/_ui/identity/oauth/ui/AuthorizationPage?sdtd=1

and then we get sent to the '/setup/secur/RemoteAccessErrorPage.apexp?oauth_error_code=1800', which presents us with an Error Code 1800.

This did not start occurring until Wednesday last week at 9:00 PM EST. This would have been around March 9th or 10th.
We have an Android app that needs to be able to download documents outside of a WebView. Whenever we call this servlet from the DefaultHttpClient, we are returned the following text instead of the file;

<script>
var url = window.location.pathname + window.location.hash;
if(window.location.search && window.location.search.length > 1){
    url += window.location.search; // #189617
}

I am passing in the cookie from the previous request. I am not sure if this is being caused because of a 302 or there is another piece of data we are not passing in the request.
When we install our package in a Summer '17 sandbox org we get an error stating our main component is not found:

org.auraframework.throwable.quickfix.DefinitionNotFoundException: No COMPONENT named markup://ascendix_search:Search found

Is this a known issue with Summer '17 or has there been a change in how components should be defined?
I am upgrading an older version of an Android application to use the latest version of the Salesforce SDK. It is a true hybrid because it uses Native and Hybrid components. The SDK now has two different init methods, and I am not sure which one I should be using;

Native: SalesforceSDKManager.initNative(getApplicationContext(), new com.myapp.KeyImpl(), LauncherActivity.class);
Hybrid: SalesforceHybridSDKManager.initHybrid(getApplicationContext(), new com.myapp.KeyImpl());

I need to pull up a SalesforceDroidGapActivity after the user has authenticated with the com.salesforce.androidsdk.ui.LoginActivity. How should I init my app? 
When we install our package in a Summer '17 sandbox org we get an error stating our main component is not found:

org.auraframework.throwable.quickfix.DefinitionNotFoundException: No COMPONENT named markup://ascendix_search:Search found

Is this a known issue with Summer '17 or has there been a change in how components should be defined?