• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We are looking at the api.status.salesforce.com response from 

curl -X GET "https://api.status.salesforce.com/v1/instances/status/preview?childProducts=false" -H "accept: application/json" 

When you are looking at the response from the API, that status has several possible values. 
{
"key": "NA79",
"location": "NA",
"environment": "production",
"releaseVersion": "Spring '19 Patch 11.5",
"releaseNumber": "218.11.5",
"status": "OK",
"isActive": true,
}

The possible status values are: 
[
"OK",
"MAJOR_INCIDENT_CORE",
"MINOR_INCIDENT_CORE",
"MAINTENANCE_CORE",
"MAJOR_INCIDENT_NONCORE",
"MINOR_INCIDENT_NONCORE",
"MAINTENANCE_NONCORE"
]

Question: 
What is included in "MAJOR_INCIDENT_CORE"? I assume the big clouds like Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud. Yes? 

What about the other services like Search, Analytics, Live Agent, and CPQ that have their own check-boxes on the status page. 

What is included in "MAJOR_INCIDENT_NONCORE" ?  

We are writing a monitor, and I'd like to know if it needs to pay attention to "MAJOR_INCIDENT_NONCORE" as a serious alert status to notify management and / or users of.  

While inserting 2000 records on the latest Data Loader (v36) I got a heap error. 
This article describes how to create a startup command to overcome it, but it's not working. 
    https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?id=000170855&

Recommend Syntax - However javaw.exe doesn't live in Data Loader path. 
"C:\Program Files (x86)\salesforce.com\Data Loader\Java\bin\javaw.exe" -Xms1024m -Xmx1256m -Dappdata.dir="C:\Users\rcorcoran\AppData\Roaming" -jar "C:\Program Files (x86)\salesforce.com\Data Loader\dataloader-36.0.0-uber.jar"

My attempt to correct the paths: 
"C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_91\bin\javaw.exe" -Xms1024m -Xmx1256m -Dappdata.dir="C:\Users\rcorcoran\AppData\Roaming\salesforce.com\Data Loader 36.0.0" -jar "C:\Program Files (x86)\salesforce.com\Data Loader\dataloader-36.0.0-uber.jar"

However the DL won't start with this....
I have validated the folder and filenames. Now what??

Anyone know how to get the heap size increased on Windows 7 for the latest default install of Data Loader?