• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi there,

I have recently integrated Adobe Sign with Salesforce through AppExchange but was having some problems with retrieving the Signing URL for any document that has been uploaded.

The link that I can access by querying the Signing URL field, is the link that is sent to the sender of a document and not the link needed for a recipient to preview and sign a document. Could you please advise as to how to retrieve this URL through Salesforce, for a recipient to be able to click on the link and be taken to preview and sign any such document?

Thank you!
Hi there,

I have recently integrated Adobe Sign with Salesforce through AppExchange but was having some problems with retrieving the Signing URL for any document that has been uploaded.

The link that I can access by querying the Signing URL field, is the link that is sent to the sender of a document and not the link needed for a recipient to preview and sign a document. Could you please advise as to how to retrieve this URL through Salesforce, for a recipient to be able to click on the link and be taken to preview and sign any such document?

Thank you!