• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Experts,

I have a requirement to provide users with a external website link in salesforce and authenticate the users on the external website.

Please suggest how should I proceed ( my org uses external IDP ) shall i go with oauth or single sign on( if possible), also can you share some documents
Hi Experts,

I have an Apex test Class Passing Developer Console and Failing in apextestHandler with error System.LimitException: Apex CPU time limit exceeded.
Not sure what is causing this issue.

Any Help would be approciated.

Thanks,
Ravi 
Hi Experts,

I have a requirement to provide users with a external website link in salesforce and authenticate the users on the external website.

Please suggest how should I proceed ( my org uses external IDP ) shall i go with oauth or single sign on( if possible), also can you share some documents
Hi, has anyone find that some test classes started fail with CPU Time exceeded message without chnaging anything? We have started get this error 2 days ago in sandboxed, and yesterday also in production - without any code changes!
For second customer, test class fail when we have just Test.DataLoad() function in test method and one simple trigger. When we have 175 lines in CSV it failed, with 150 not. Trigger is bulkified correcly, and test class has been successful week ago - last time of development. We receing error:
System.SObjectException: common.apex.runtime.impl.ExecutionException: Apex CPU time limit exceeded
and in traceroute : Class.System.Test.loadData: line 53, column 1 what is system method!!!
I started to think, that it was caused by some Spring '16 Patch maybe https://success.salesforce.com/issues_releases_view?release=200005000 , but there is nothing about changing which cought error.