• 5 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
My issue seems to be very strange. I have created this process and when I test it, it is updating the sales price to deposit amount as said in the requirement. But when the chellenge is checked it gives me error message:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The Fulfillment Cancellation Automation process does not appear to be working properly. Make sure that a cancelled Fulfillment updates the Adventure Package correctly.

Chose the fullfillment object
have proper conditions:
User-added image

and update the adventure package
User-added image

I tested it and it seems to be updating the sales price to the diposit amount correctly:
User-added image

but still on checking Chellenge I get the error:
User-added image

completedly stumped!!! please let me know if anybody faced the same issue. any help.

I am brand new to Salesforce, and still working in our trial but trying to test out a few apps while im in the trial.  I just installed the Generate Orders (w/ Quotes) app.  I am looking to create orders from quotes.  I added the Generate Order button to the quote page layout.  When I tried to use the button I got the below error and the below email. I did not modify the flow template (that I know of).  

Also, let me know if this is miscateforized? 

An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow
An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information.

Encountered unhandled fault when running process Quote_to_Order/30137000000ChYs exception by user/organization: 00537000000J406/00D37000000PmEp
Errorcaused by element : FlowRecordCreate.Create_Order
caused by: UPSERT --- UPSERT FAILED --- ERRORS : (INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE) Order: bad field names on insert/update call: QuoteId, OpportunityId --- for SFDC record with ID : null,

An error occurred at element Create_Order.
UPSERT --- UPSERT FAILED --- ERRORS : (INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE) Order: bad field names on insert/update call: QuoteId, OpportunityId --- for SFDC record with ID : null, .

This report lists the elements that the flow interview executed. The report is a beta feature.
We welcome your feedback on IdeaExchange
Flow DetailsFlow Name: Quote_to_Order
Type: AutoLaunchedFlow
Version: 1

Flow DetailsStart time(GMT): Tue Aug 04 19:57:02 GMT 2015
End time(GMT): Not Yet Finished
Duration: 0 seconds

Fast Lookup: Get_Quote_Fields 
Decision: OrderGenerated 
Fast Lookup: Get_Opportunity_Fields 
Fast Lookup: Get_Account_Fields 
Assignment: Assign_Order_Fields