• Bordner

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi guys/gals,

Do you have any idea on how to obtain the Cloak of Adventure sweatshirt after completing 5 badges on trailheads?

Source: http://go.pardot.com/l/27572/2016-01-06/4wy4tn?utm_campaign=newyear-trailhead-sweatshirt

I haven't received any email address or notification about the completion after I had received 5 new badges on my profile. 

The sweetshirt looks really cool and I want to get it :D  Ty

Found the below on previous posts, but it's not working. Too newb to know why. Any help greatly appreciated.

AND(ISPICKVAL( Aircraft_Model__c ,""))

I've tried the above [as is and without the "AND" and extra ()] trying to verify that the user selects any item from the picklist for the custom object "Aircraft_Model__c" -- and if they don't make a selection then to refuse the record submission and spawn an Error Msg. 

I have the Validation Rule marked as Active and have an Error Message set in the appropriate field. However, the form still allows the end user to leave the field "blank" (system default) and submit the record.

• February 08, 2010
Hi guys/gals,

Do you have any idea on how to obtain the Cloak of Adventure sweatshirt after completing 5 badges on trailheads?

Source: http://go.pardot.com/l/27572/2016-01-06/4wy4tn?utm_campaign=newyear-trailhead-sweatshirt

I haven't received any email address or notification about the completion after I had received 5 new badges on my profile. 

The sweetshirt looks really cool and I want to get it :D  Ty

Hi everyone

We took out a contract with Pardot at the beginning of this year, in the belief that it would complement our existing Salesforce CRM fairly quickly, automating our marketing and sales activities substantially to build sales, client data, etc

Unfortunately the Pardot set up period has taken way longer than their initial 8 week prediction.  5/6 months in, Pardot is still proving more time consuming to run on a daily basis than we were led to believe, with support for data imports and other automation issues sometimes taking up to 2 weeks to resolve issues (which might be resolved within an hour by phone).  We have been advised that phone support is not part of our “Basic” Pardot package, but we have now reached the stage where I cannot afford to invest any further substantial time on Pardot set up.

The whole process is very frustrating for me as a Marketing Manager and for our directors as I am still spending approximately 50% of my working week on Pardot, with very little return on our investment in this project.

Can anyone identify with these issues?

Do you have any suggestions to how we can speed up results and enable me to move my focus back to the core marketing activities I was employed for. We need to get to a stage soon where Pardot is not just earning its keep, but improving our business in the way we were promised.

Many thanks

Christine Wall