• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Guys,
I have a scenario like : In Dev ,I have one field as text area(rich) and M storing images on this field.Now I want to migrate that field to UAT.I did it using data loader but this fields are not getting populated.Can you please let me know how to migrate images from One Org to another.

Note: I know we can't use Dataloader for image migration and also I have to do it manually(picking single single image and move it to UAT).M looking for any other process.Any help would be highly appreciated,.

Regards,
Ayush

Hello Experts,
 I have a requirement,

I have more that 100 List ( List view) nearby and I want to change some columns and sort some columns of the lists.It will be time taking if I do it manually or create new view and then add required columns manually. Is there any way of doing this ? a kind of bulk update  or sort columns of list.I want to do it using eclipse.

Please let me know asap.
Hey Guys,
I have a requirement where I have a vf page with multiple input fields from two object and I want to fill the feilds and data will get store to object. i am a bit new to coding,I know we can do this by wrapper class but I have to do this asap. Can some1 pls provide me  a demo code kind of stuff asap. Any quick response is highly appreciated.

First two tables is of master object name Capex.Last table is of detail object named itemUser-added image

Required Screensort attached for more details
Salesforce Expert,
I am new to Salesforce,I have a scenario :

I have a account list that contains few fields like (Name,Biling state,phone and few more) and with that I want a button called Show, whenever i click on show that will give me selected account description and account name. But the output will be in expand/collapse patterm in that list itself.

I wrote wraper class for this using pageblock table but my output is not coming as expected.Can any 1 pls help.

- Ayush
Hey Guys,
I have a requirement where I have a vf page with multiple input fields from two object and I want to fill the feilds and data will get store to object. i am a bit new to coding,I know we can do this by wrapper class but I have to do this asap. Can some1 pls provide me  a demo code kind of stuff asap. Any quick response is highly appreciated.

First two tables is of master object name Capex.Last table is of detail object named itemUser-added image

Required Screensort attached for more details
Salesforce Expert,
I am new to Salesforce,I have a scenario :

I have a account list that contains few fields like (Name,Biling state,phone and few more) and with that I want a button called Show, whenever i click on show that will give me selected account description and account name. But the output will be in expand/collapse patterm in that list itself.

I wrote wraper class for this using pageblock table but my output is not coming as expected.Can any 1 pls help.

- Ayush
Hi I have written a trigger to update a field "Approved By" on a custom object. However, due to record locked by Approval process, the trigger had to be before trigger. Is there a way I can fetch the ID of the user who actually approved the process? 

processinstance[0].WorkItems[0].ActorId will return the first or the last userid depending on the index. I cannot figure out how to fetch who is actual approver. 

Also ActorID only returns an ID of a queue if the process assigns it to a queue. Not the userID. How can I get the the user ID.. PLEASEE PLEASEEE HELP!! 

I need to release this code within 2-3 days so I'm in dier need of help right now!

Hi All,

We have a requirement to display user confirmation pop up  on-click of std ‘Save’ button on opportunity page layout.

We have achieved it through JS on home page component. It works neatly for the normal edit page but does not work well on the inline edit page.

The problem is that although the pop up message gets displayed, the "SAVE' thereafter does not happen. Appreciate any help on this.

Below is the code snippet for inline edit page:

function overrideTheSavebtn(){

var URL = document.location.href;

if(URL.indexOf('006') > 0){

var probab = document.getElementById('opp12');

if( probab.value!='90')

{

document.getElementsByName('inlineEditSave')[0].onclick = function(){

var choice = confirm('All orders will be deleted if you change the probability to less than 90. Do you want to continue?'); return choice;};}

}}

/* add a method onload */

var oldonload = window.onload;

if (typeof window.onload != 'function') {

window.onload = oldonload; }

else { window.onload = function() {

if (oldonload) { oldonload();}

overrideTheSavebtn();}}

</script>

Regards,

Sapna