• Concept Services LTD

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I am trying to write a Apex Trigger that can populate a custom field (checkbox), so my workflows will function properly.  Right now the workflows function perfect for tasks that are created within Salesforce, however; when tasks are created from Outlook to Salesforce, none of the workflows get triggered.

I have attempted writing the trigger in multiple ways, based on what I have found in research, but none of the options are pulling correctly.  Can anyone provide a solution on how the apex should appear so that when a checkbox is populated to TRUE the workflows will then be triggered?  This way when a task is created in Salesforce or in Outlook, they will automatically populate this checkbox and the workflows will then be dependent on the custom field.

Thanks,

Katrina 
To anyone who can point me in the right direction.  I have done a lot of research, but can't seem to find the correct solution to my issue.

I need to take two buttons that we have created on Salesforce Classic, using the behavior Execute JavaScript, and recreate them using Visualforce.  Our issue is that the buttons show up on our computers, but it not available through the mobile app.

These are the two buttons we currently have,

User-added image
User-added image

Can anyone offer guidance on where to go.  I am aware I need to create a controller/apex class, but this is a little out of my knowledge base and I would like to learn how to go about recreating these buttons so they function online and on mobile.

Thanks,

Katrina Harsh

Hello,

I am using Lightning and I am trying to populate my contact and lead objects so that the activities available are Log a Call, New Event and New Task, however; when I click and drag the Salesforce1 Action "Log a Call", it will not populate on the different object layouts that I am trying to add it to.

What could be the problem?

Thanks, 

Katrina

I have a custom button in Leads that is not allowing reps to use it effectively on their mobile apps.  Is there are way to take the code in the Lavascript, and convert it to a visualforce so it can be used in the same function online as well as on their mobile apps?

I have done quite a bit of research, but when I try to create the Apex controller and visualforce page I cannot seem to link the same values. 

Thanks,

Katrina

Hello,

I am trying to write a Apex Trigger that can populate a custom field (checkbox), so my workflows will function properly.  Right now the workflows function perfect for tasks that are created within Salesforce, however; when tasks are created from Outlook to Salesforce, none of the workflows get triggered.

I have attempted writing the trigger in multiple ways, based on what I have found in research, but none of the options are pulling correctly.  Can anyone provide a solution on how the apex should appear so that when a checkbox is populated to TRUE the workflows will then be triggered?  This way when a task is created in Salesforce or in Outlook, they will automatically populate this checkbox and the workflows will then be dependent on the custom field.

Thanks,

Katrina 
To anyone who can point me in the right direction.  I have done a lot of research, but can't seem to find the correct solution to my issue.

I need to take two buttons that we have created on Salesforce Classic, using the behavior Execute JavaScript, and recreate them using Visualforce.  Our issue is that the buttons show up on our computers, but it not available through the mobile app.

These are the two buttons we currently have,

User-added image
User-added image

Can anyone offer guidance on where to go.  I am aware I need to create a controller/apex class, but this is a little out of my knowledge base and I would like to learn how to go about recreating these buttons so they function online and on mobile.

Thanks,

Katrina Harsh

Hello,

I am using Lightning and I am trying to populate my contact and lead objects so that the activities available are Log a Call, New Event and New Task, however; when I click and drag the Salesforce1 Action "Log a Call", it will not populate on the different object layouts that I am trying to add it to.

What could be the problem?

Thanks, 

Katrina