• 40 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is it possible to open a Community link in Salesforce1?
I want to show the job link, in communities for workers too, so if someone who doesn't have Salesforce1 opens the link in the browser.
I'm trying to implement the charts in a Visualforce page, but even the samples show only white space.
I'm trying to create a button on the object Opportunity Product, The button is a List Button and I want it to update the checkbox of the selected items.

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/37.0/connection.js")} 
var opp = new sforce.SObject('OpportunityLineItem'); 
opp.id = "{!OpportunityLineItem.Id}"; 
opp.Use_Calculated_Price__c = 1; 
result = sforce.connection.update([opp]); 
location.reload(true);

It doesn't show any mistake, but only refreshes the opportunity page.
I tryed with diferent values like '1', true, True, TRUE.

Thanks.
In the object Opportunities there's a field named Expected Order Month.
If the date in that field has expired, I want to make a login flow that doesn't let the user do other thing if he doesn't set a new date.

HI,
I have a problem to declare the formula of the hyperlink, look this is my formula:

HYPERLINK("http://munterscaire.force.com/one/one.app#/sObject/"& Id,"Enter")

if I read the ID but what I want you to read me a url like this

https://munterscaire.force.com/one/one.app#/sObject/ID/view

my problem is where and how to declare the "/view" to display after me ID
because I could not and where to place the /view in my formula

Greetings and I hope help

I have a problem with my code, and I can move or drag the name of the travel to my window "New Expenses", what I did here was to make a window where you can add multiple Expenses in one window, but in my code if I put <apex:inputfield value="{!Expenses__c.Travels__c}" required="true"/> drag me the name of the travel but when I get the expenditure does not keep in my travel.
As I can do to have the name of the travel there and save me the cost I do?

This is my code:

<apex:page StandardController="Expenses__c" extensions="AddExpenses" id="thePage" docType="html-5.0">

<apex:form >
<apex:sectionheader title="{!$ObjectType.Expenses__c.label} Edit" subtitle="{!IF(ISNULL(Expenses__c.Name), 'New Expenses',Expenses__c.Name)}"/>

<apex:pageblock id="pb1">
<apex:repeat value="{!lstInner}" var="e1" id="therepeat">
<apex:pageblock id="pb" title="New Expenses">

<apex:pageBlockButtons >

<apex:commandbutton value="Add" action="{!Add}" rerender="pb1"/>

<apex:commandbutton value="Save" action="{!Save}"/>

<apex:commandButton value="Reset" status="idStatus" onclick="this.form.reset();return false;"/>

<apex:commandbutton value="Back to travel" action="{!Cancel}"/> 

</apex:pageBlockButtons>

<apex:outputpanel >
                <apex:pageblocksection title="Information" showheader="true" columns="2">

<apex:inputfield value="{!e1.acct.Travels__c}" required="true"/>

<apex:pageblocksectionitem />
                </apex:pageblocksection>

<apex:pageblocksection title="Relation" showheader="true" columns="3">

<apex:inputfield value="{!e1.acct.Parent_Customer__c}" required="false"/> 
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!e1.acct.Corporate__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!e1.acct.Suspect__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!e1.acct.Campaign__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!e1.acct.Prospect__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:pageblocksectionitem />
                <apex:pageblocksection title="Concept & Monetary" showheader="true" columns="5">
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!e1.acct.Name}" required="true"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!e1.acct.Currency__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!e1.acct.Date__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!e1.acct.Amount__c}" required="true"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!e1.acct.Entry__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!e1.acct.IVA__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!e1.acct.Entry_Type__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!e1.acct.Tips__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!e1.acct.Other_specify__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!e1.acct.Billed_To__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!e1.acct.Payment_Method__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!e1.acct.Invoice__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!e1.acct.Description__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:pageBlockSectionItem >

</apex:pageBlockSectionItem>
                <apex:pageblocksection title="Detailed Transport (If Apply)" showheader="true" columns="3">
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!e1.acct.Taxi_from__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!e1.acct.Taxi_to__c}" required="false"/>

</apex:outputpanel>

</apex:pageblock>

</apex:repeat>
</apex:pageBlock>        
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

///////////////// Controller//////////////////

public class AddExpenses {

public List<Expenses__c>lstAcct = new List<expenses__c>();

public List<innerClass> lstInner
    {   get;set;    } 

public String selectedRowIndex  
    {get;set;}  

public Integer count = 1;

public PageReference Save()
    {

PageReference pr = new PageReference('/apex/Expense');

for(Integer j = 0;j<lstInner.size();j++)
        {
            lstAcct.add(lstInner[j].acct);
        } 
        insert lstAcct;

return pr;
    } 

public void Add()
    {   
        count = count+1;
        addMore();      
    }

public void addMore()
    {

innerClass objInnerClass = new innerClass(count);

lstInner.add(objInnerClass);    
        system.debug('lstInner'+lstInner);            
    }

public AddExpenses(ApexPages.StandardController ctlr)
    {

lstInner = new List<innerClass>();
        addMore();
        selectedRowIndex = '0';

}

public class innerClass
    {       

public String recCount
        {get;set;}

public expenses__c acct 
        {get;set;}

public innerClass(Integer intCount)
        {
            recCount = String.valueOf(intCount);        

acct = new expenses__c();

}     

}

}

As I can put the button standard in the related list  cases??
Excuse anyone knows how to connect Salesforce Community Cloud With the Salesforce1?
I have my Opportunity object, and that object have a field named Job, and have a linked list called "Cases" and then a button that creates a new case, what I want is what there in the Job field pass new case window.

Any suggestions?
Hello everyone!!!

I have a question, do not know because I can not have a custom object to the community, what happens is that I do not appear in "Enable for community" in the object I want to enable for customers.
I'm trying to create a button on the object Opportunity Product, The button is a List Button and I want it to update the checkbox of the selected items.

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/37.0/connection.js")} 
var opp = new sforce.SObject('OpportunityLineItem'); 
opp.id = "{!OpportunityLineItem.Id}"; 
opp.Use_Calculated_Price__c = 1; 
result = sforce.connection.update([opp]); 
location.reload(true);

It doesn't show any mistake, but only refreshes the opportunity page.
I tryed with diferent values like '1', true, True, TRUE.

Thanks.
In the object Opportunities there's a field named Expected Order Month.
If the date in that field has expired, I want to make a login flow that doesn't let the user do other thing if he doesn't set a new date.

HI,
I have a problem to declare the formula of the hyperlink, look this is my formula:

HYPERLINK("http://munterscaire.force.com/one/one.app#/sObject/"& Id,"Enter")

if I read the ID but what I want you to read me a url like this

https://munterscaire.force.com/one/one.app#/sObject/ID/view

my problem is where and how to declare the "/view" to display after me ID
because I could not and where to place the /view in my formula

Greetings and I hope help

As I can put the button standard in the related list  cases??
Excuse anyone knows how to connect Salesforce Community Cloud With the Salesforce1?
Hello everyone!!!

I have a question, do not know because I can not have a custom object to the community, what happens is that I do not appear in "Enable for community" in the object I want to enable for customers.
I am currently taking the course Admin Trail Begginer: Getting Started With the Platform, when I proceed to sign up for a DE account I get the following message: "Sorry, we can't enroll you in a Salesforce Developer Edition account because the email address you entered is already in use. To sign up with a different email address, go to https://developer.salesforce.com/form/signup/freetrial.jsp ."

Does this mean I already have a Development Edition Account? If so where would I access it? 
Or should/can I sign up with any email adress fir a DE?