• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to complete the Hands-On Challenge in Trailhead under the "Salesforce Mobile App Security and Compliance > Monitor and Manage Salesforce App Usage" module, but I don't see the option to block all users' access to the Salesforce for iOS app or the Salesforce for Android app.
When I go under "Connected Apps OAuth Usage" I only see Trailblazer.me and Trailhead as Connected Apps. There should be rows for the Android and iOS apps. 
If I go under "Connected Apps" I see options for "Salesforce for iOS" and "Salesforce for Android", so the apps are added to the account. 
Any insights? Thanks.
I am trying to complete the Hands-On Challenge in Trailhead under the "Salesforce Mobile App Security and Compliance > Monitor and Manage Salesforce App Usage" module, but I don't see the option to block all users' access to the Salesforce for iOS app or the Salesforce for Android app.
When I go under "Connected Apps OAuth Usage" I only see Trailblazer.me and Trailhead as Connected Apps. There should be rows for the Android and iOS apps. 
If I go under "Connected Apps" I see options for "Salesforce for iOS" and "Salesforce for Android", so the apps are added to the account. 
Any insights? Thanks.