• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to create a email workflow action, can we set the email alert based on the values present in custom settings? (or) do we have any other way to implement it?

I am new to the custom settings
I am trying to create a email workflow action, can we set the email alert based on the values present in custom settings? (or) do we have any other way to implemtn it?
Email alert workflow is not working for group email when we give the recipient type as Email Field.Hello,

I have created a workflow for email alert and given reciepeient as Email Field. I have custome Email type field in the object. When ever I have entered group email id as NAM_USA_dl-IntegrationTeam@neo.com in the custom filed but workflow is not working for the group email.

Note : When I enter my email id or individual email id its working as expected.

Can any of you please suggest me how can we fix this issue?

Thanks,

Srinivas G
Hello,

I have created a workflow for email alert and given reciepeient as Email Field. I have custome Email type field in the object. When ever I have entered group email id as NAM_USA_dl-IntegrationTeam@neo.com in the custom filed but workflow is not working for the group email.

Thanks,

Srinivas G
Email alert workflow is not working for group email when we give the recipient type as Email Field.Hello,

Thanks,

Srinivas G