• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello, 

I wants to have one custom field Suppose Test__data__c. Now New record is created and on updation I want this field to save the data.
1. If first update has been done within 1minute of record creation then Test__data__c=null
2. If first update done after 1 minute, then Test__data__c = Last Modified Date
3. If second update happens don't save it, Test__data__c must show first updates time.

I created Custom field, Created workflow with field update. I am able to save first update (If record updated after 1minute) but In my case if update happens second time the field is getting new updated time..

Can some one help me here 

Hello,

Requirement
1. I wants Last modified time of any of record.
2. Whenever new records been created, whenever first time record is updated that modified time should come as custom field.
3. If update has been done with in 1st minute(60seconds) the field should come as blank, if update has been done after 1minute the field should show last modified time.
Question 
To pass this challenge, create a custom button which opens a link to 'http://google.com/#q=<CONTACT NAME>' - where <CONTACT NAME> is the current contact's name. Then add this button to the default 'Contact Layout'.The custom button must be named 'Google Info'.
The custom button must dynamically insert the contact's name using the appropriate merge field.
The custom button must be added to the 'Contact Layout' page layout.

For above question I am keep getting below error. I am able to get the result but trailhead is not verifying it.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: AIFEGHQY

Solution pls

Hello, 

I wants to have one custom field Suppose Test__data__c. Now New record is created and on updation I want this field to save the data.
1. If first update has been done within 1minute of record creation then Test__data__c=null
2. If first update done after 1 minute, then Test__data__c = Last Modified Date
3. If second update happens don't save it, Test__data__c must show first updates time.

I created Custom field, Created workflow with field update. I am able to save first update (If record updated after 1minute) but In my case if update happens second time the field is getting new updated time..

Can some one help me here 

Hello,

Requirement
1. I wants Last modified time of any of record.
2. Whenever new records been created, whenever first time record is updated that modified time should come as custom field.
3. If update has been done with in 1st minute(60seconds) the field should come as blank, if update has been done after 1minute the field should show last modified time.
i have created
1.AnimalLocator User-added image

2.AnimalLocatorMock
User-added image

3.AnimalLocatorTest

User-added image

error i am getting

User-added image

please help me
Hi All,

I am doing Apex Rest Callouts in Trailhead Apex Integration Service Module.
https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/force_com_dev_intermediate/apex_integration_services/apex_integration_rest_callouts

This is AnimalLocator class.
public class AnimalLocator{
    public static String getAnimalNameById(Integer x){
        Http h = new Http();
        HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest();

req.setEndpoint('https://th-apex-http-callout.herokuapp.com/animals/' + x);

req.setMethod('GET');

HttpResponse res = h.send(req);
        Map<String, Object> results = (Map<String, Object>)JSON.deserializeUntyped(res.getBody());
        Map<String, Object> animal = (Map<String, Object>) results.get('animal');
        return (String)animal.get('name');
    }
}
However, I was encountered this error when checking challenge.
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The Apex class does not appear to be calling the REST endpoint using HttpRequest.
I have no idea what it means, but I have call the REST endpoint.
  • December 24, 2015
Question 
To pass this challenge, create a custom button which opens a link to 'http://google.com/#q=<CONTACT NAME>' - where <CONTACT NAME> is the current contact's name. Then add this button to the default 'Contact Layout'.The custom button must be named 'Google Info'.
The custom button must dynamically insert the contact's name using the appropriate merge field.
The custom button must be added to the 'Contact Layout' page layout.

For above question I am keep getting below error. I am able to get the result but trailhead is not verifying it.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: AIFEGHQY

Solution pls
Does anyone know why I am getting this error, when the process clearly exists and is active?

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: NO_APPLICABLE_PROCESS, No applicable approval process was found.
User-added image
Trailhead Module 3:  Create a formula field that determines the number of days between today and the last activity date for a case's account.
Your support team has asked for improved visibility on account activity level at the time they’re helping with customer issues. Specifically, when they’re looking at a case, they’d like to see an at-a-glance view of the number of days since the case’s related account was last active. Create the formula using these requirements.The formula should be on the Case object.
The formula should be of return type Number.
The formula should be named 'Days Since Last Update' and have a resulting API Name of 'Days_Since_Last_Update__c'.
The formula should return the number of days between the account’s Last Activity Date and today.

I created the following:

I created a new custom formula field with return type number and called Days Since Last Update.
I created this formula: Account.LastActivityDate - TODAY()

I get this error message:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Days_Since_Last_Update__c' formula field did not return the correct number of days between an Account’s Last Activity Date and today

Can you please assist what I did wrong?  I'm not sure if my formula is even correct with the challenge.  Please help!

Thank you.