• Founder & Consultant
  • Papilio Consulting

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have implemented web-to-case + entitlements / service contracts and an entitlement process.
How can I automatically create and assign an entitlement to a case? I now have to do it manually and only then does it trigger the entitlement process with the relevant processes. In my use case it concerns a case that needs to be picked up after 60 minutes when it is in the queue. I can assign an escalation rule but I would rather work with an entitlement process as you can add other milestones in the process to resolve the case according to SLA settings.

Hi, I have the following scenario : a case has been created via web-to-case and the customer has entered their name, Phone and email on the web form.
I created a process via process builder to automatically create a new contact. I tested and it is working, the name, Phone and email fields are correctly populated and the contact record is created.
I am struggling to find how I can automatically map the new contact fields in the case?

I have implemented web-to-case + entitlements / service contracts and an entitlement process.
How can I automatically create and assign an entitlement to a case? I now have to do it manually and only then does it trigger the entitlement process with the relevant processes. In my use case it concerns a case that needs to be picked up after 60 minutes when it is in the queue. I can assign an escalation rule but I would rather work with an entitlement process as you can add other milestones in the process to resolve the case according to SLA settings.

Hi, I have the following scenario : a case has been created via web-to-case and the customer has entered their name, Phone and email on the web form.
I created a process via process builder to automatically create a new contact. I tested and it is working, the name, Phone and email fields are correctly populated and the contact record is created.
I am struggling to find how I can automatically map the new contact fields in the case?