• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
1- Diff. between controller and Apex class?

2- any specific reason to use custome controller?

Can anyone help to understand these two concepts?

Thanks!
Just finished all of the Trails, Modules and Projects that are available up to this point using 3 different Dev Orgs. (2/3/2016)

Keep them coming. More Trails/Modules/Projects on development would be great. (Lightining,Apex,Visual Force, Javascript, Integration and using the Developer Console)

Thanks for providing these valuable resources !
Hi All,

Can anybody pls share the sample code for Selected list view from javascript using list view button
  • January 04, 2016
Hey everyone,

How do I customize my "new leads" page layout?

Thank you
I have 10 years IT experience and 7 years It Salesforce experience. I am Dev 401, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Adm 201, Adv Admin, Adv Dev 501, Also doing Technical Architect (Completed till II level). 

I have done around 50 SFDC projects and 10 end to end implementation. I have worked big clients. Looking for FreeLancer also i can provide consulancy to any company. 

If required please mail @ asinghal@klodrac.com
hi all

here's a trigger and unit test, the trigger is fine BUT the unit test fails, please help:

trigger evtask on event (after update){ 
    {

List<Task> insertTask = new List<Task>();

for(event ev : Trigger.new)

{
event oldev = trigger.oldmap.get(ev.id);

if((oldev.subject !='Book Market Appraisal' ) &&    ev.subject == 'Book Market Appraisal' ){

Task newTask = new Task();

newTask.Subject = 'Market appraisal follow up';

newTask.whatId = ev.whatId;

newTask.status = 'Not Started';

newTask.Priority = 'High';

newTask.Description = 'Please call back the contact to check how the Market Appraisal was';

newTask.ownerid = ev.ownerid;

newTask.whoid = ev.whoid;

newTask.isreminderset = true;

newTask.Reminderdatetime = ev.LastModifiedDate  + 0.0833;

insertTask.add(newTask);

}

if(insertTask.size() > 0)

insert insertTask;

}
}
}

@istest
public class testevtask{
static testmethod void testtask() {
event ev=new event();
ev.subject = 'Book Market Appraisal';
ev.ownerid = 'iain banks'
ev.startdatetime = datetime.newInstanceGmt(2015, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1);
ev.enddatetime = datetime.newInstanceGmt(2015, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2);

insert ev;

}
}

Kugamon, a popular SFDC Native AppExchange ISV focused on Order Management & Billing, based in San Francisco is seeking SFDC Developers of All Levels to joining our kick-ass product development and implementation teams.

Founded in 2009, Kugamon takes an artisan & thoughtful approach to development that has allowed us to have happy customers, ranging from Global Organizations (such as IBM, Microsoft, and J&J) to Fast-Growing Businesses (such as SurveyMonkey) to Emerging Startups (such as OneMob). We pride on technical excellence focusing on end-user UX, admin controls, force.com development best practices, and future-proofing design; all of which has resulted in (1) a strong customer and partner referral network, and (2) our ability to win customers of competing apps. 

For Experienced Developers: We want someone who is ready to tackle the challenges of functions never been done before. Someone who wants to work with other super-smart developers with the maturity and know-how that results in productive days. 

For Junior Develoeprs: We want someone who is smart and genuinely interested in building a cloud based technology business. We will help you learn our highly rated technology; it’s quick to pick up. Once up and running, we want your passion and drive to help our customers get the most out of our application and SFDC. This position offers as much responsibility as you can handle. Growth and promotion is available.

You:
✓ Loves Application Development
✓ Interested in Force.com/Apex to its Limits
✓ Wants to Build a Killer SaaS/ Cloud Application
✓ Codes Cleanly, and Respects Great Design
✓ Wants to Work at a Fast-Paced Environment
✓ Has Genuine Drive & Wants to be Great in what you do
✓ Lives in the San Francisco area

Us
✓ Run by Smart, Interesting, and Sincere folks
✓ Have high expectations in ourselves, so our customers will be happy
✓ Have a lot to do, and little time to do it. We need you!

Come, help us make a difference, and enjoy yourself in the process. Email jobs@kugamon.com to learn more.