• Sr. Developer
  • UST Global

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have 200K Streaming API Call per day. For some reason these are all being used up and we dont know why.
I am trying to work out how i can debug what is making these api calls.

Can anyone advise.

Regards
Ilan
Hi All,

I am trying to integrate googel form to salesforce.

Example : When form is submitted from the google form it has to create a account record in salesforce.

If someone has done could you please provide  links for reference .

Thanks 
I am still new to salesforce and I am getting the following error on my education hours object.  I don't know where to start looking for the problem.  Can somebody give me guidance on how to solve this issue.  Here is the error message: 

dlrs_c4g_Education_HoursTrigger: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.SObjectException: Invalid field c4g_Class_Hours__c for c4g_Education_Hours__c Class.dlrs.RollupService.handleRollups: line 817, column 1 Class.dlrs.RollupService.triggerHandler: line 311, column 1 Trigger.dlrs_c4g_Education_HoursTrigger: line 7, column 1
I want set my custom vf page with New Button which available on Account page any option.
Hi Guys

I am facing issue on commandline data loader when i run my script.how to achieve this ?
C:\Program Files (x86)\salesforce.com\Data Loader\bin>process.bat "D:\test1" Inv
oiceUpsert
2016-03-31 13:08:48,286 INFO  [main] controller.Controller initLog (Controller.j
ava:389) - Using built-in logging configuration, no log-conf.xml in C:\Program F
iles (x86)\salesforce.com\Data Loader\bin\log-conf.xml
2016-03-31 13:08:48,298 INFO  [main] controller.Controller initLog (Controller.j
ava:391) - The log has been initialized
2016-03-31 13:08:48,304 INFO  [main] process.ProcessConfig getBeanFactory (Proce
ssConfig.java:103) - Loading process configuration from config file: D:\test1\pr
ocess-conf.xml
2016-03-31 13:08:48,501 INFO  [main] xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader loadBeanDefinit
ions (XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:315) - Loading XML bean definitions from file
 [D:\test1\process-conf.xml]
2016-03-31 13:08:48,635 INFO  [InvoiceUpsert] controller.Controller initConfig (
Controller.java:327) - config dir created at D:\test1
2016-03-31 13:08:48,654 INFO  [InvoiceUpsert] controller.Controller initConfig (
Controller.java:355) - The controller config has been initialized
2016-03-31 13:08:48,656 INFO  [InvoiceUpsert] process.ProcessRunner run (Process
Runner.java:116) - Initializing process engine
2016-03-31 13:08:48,658 INFO  [InvoiceUpsert] process.ProcessRunner run (Process
Runner.java:119) - Loading parameters
2016-03-31 13:08:49,679 ERROR [InvoiceUpsert] config.Config decryptProperty (Con
fig.java:692) - Error loading parameter: sfdc.password of type: java.lang.String

javax.crypto.BadPaddingException: Given final block not properly padded
        at com.sun.crypto.provider.SunJCE_f.b(DashoA13*..)
        at com.sun.crypto.provider.DESCipher.engineDoFinal(DashoA13*..)
        at javax.crypto.Cipher.doFinal(DashoA13*..)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.security.EncryptionUtil.decryptString(Encry
ptionUtil.java:210)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.config.Config.decryptProperty(Config.java:6
86)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.config.Config.postLoad(Config.java:638)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.config.Config.loadParameterOverrides(Config
.java:664)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessRunner.run(ProcessRunner.jav
a:120)
a:100)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessRunner.main(ProcessRunner.ja
va:253)
2016-03-31 13:08:49,692 FATAL [main] process.ProcessRunner topLevelError (Proces
sRunner.java:238) - Unable to run process InvoiceUpsert
java.lang.RuntimeException: com.salesforce.dataloader.exception.ParameterLoadExc
eption: Error loading parameter: sfdc.password of type: java.lang.String
a:162)
a:100)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessRunner.main(ProcessRunner.ja
va:253)
Caused by: com.salesforce.dataloader.exception.ParameterLoadException: Error loa
ding parameter: sfdc.password of type: java.lang.String
93)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.config.Config.postLoad(Config.java:638)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.config.Config.loadParameterOverrides(Config
.java:664)
a:120)
        ... 2 more
Caused by: javax.crypto.BadPaddingException: Given final block not properly padd
ed
        at com.sun.crypto.provider.DESCipher.engineDoFinal(DashoA13*..)
        at javax.crypto.Cipher.doFinal(DashoA13*..)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.security.EncryptionUtil.decryptString(Encry
ptionUtil.java:210)
86)
        ... 5 more
C:\Program Files (x86)\salesforce.com\Data Loader\bin>^A

Although I have connected my Trailhead Account within my Partner Community Profile, none of my Trailhead Badges are shown there. What can I do?
Just finished all of the Trails, Modules and Projects that are available up to this point using 3 different Dev Orgs. (2/3/2016)

Keep them coming. More Trails/Modules/Projects on development would be great. (Lightining,Apex,Visual Force, Javascript, Integration and using the Developer Console)

Thanks for providing these valuable resources !

When someone takes the time/effort to repspond to your question, you should take the time/effort to either mark the question as "Solved", or post a Follow-Up with addtional information.  

That way people with a similar question can find the Solution without having to re-post the same question again and again. And the people who reply to your post know that the issue has been resolved and they can stop working on it. 

Hi,

Yesterday I had deployed aan apex trigger from sandbox to production env. The trigger is an "before insert, before update" to check for duplicate account names. The trigger works fine in prodiuction for preventing duplicate Account names.

But today when I tried to mass update Accounts for some other field using Apex Data Loader, I get the following error:

Apex script unhandled trigger exception by user/organization: 00530000000nHi3/00D300000006QZD

Trg_Account_Name_Dedup: execution of BeforeUpdate

caused by: System.Exception: Too many SOQL queries: 21

Trigger.Trg_Account_Name_Dedup: line 1, column 143

Can anyone please advise on how to disable triggers in production env so that I can carry out other mass updates in Account using Apex Data loader tool.

Thanks and regards,
Ambili

• February 12, 2008