• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I'm trying to create a Softphone on VisualForce and add it to Lightning app in utility bar.

However, when I add open cti script I recieve error as in the subject:
Uncaught Failed to initialize Open CTI. Ensure that it is loaded from the right frame with correct URL parameters

Page code
<apex:page showHeader="true" sidebar="true">
    <apex:includeScript value="/support/api/40.0/lightning/opencti_min.js"/>
</apex:page>

Anyone else had similar problems?

Regards,
Karol
Hi,

When I'm trying to deploy StandardValueSet (via ANT) for Contract.Status field I receive following error:
ContractStatusStandardValueSet1420Field: null is not a picklist

I believe that this is because Contract.Status picklist values have additinal parameter - Status Category, which is not passed via metadata API.

Did anyone have similar issues and resolved them in other way than by moving this change manually?

Regards,
Karol
Hi,

I'm trying to create a Softphone on VisualForce and add it to Lightning app in utility bar.

However, when I add open cti script I recieve error as in the subject:
Uncaught Failed to initialize Open CTI. Ensure that it is loaded from the right frame with correct URL parameters

Page code
<apex:page showHeader="true" sidebar="true">
    <apex:includeScript value="/support/api/40.0/lightning/opencti_min.js"/>
</apex:page>

Anyone else had similar problems?

Regards,
Karol
Hi,

When I'm trying to deploy StandardValueSet (via ANT) for Contract.Status field I receive following error:
ContractStatusStandardValueSet1420Field: null is not a picklist

I believe that this is because Contract.Status picklist values have additinal parameter - Status Category, which is not passed via metadata API.

Did anyone have similar issues and resolved them in other way than by moving this change manually?

Regards,
Karol