• Application Administrator (CRM)
  • Wright State University

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We recently added 300 new Company Community licenses.  I need to move those to my sandbox but cannot do so with a refresh because significant development work is underway there currently.  I also tried to match my production licenses but my sandbox is on the spring 16 release and production is on winter 15.  Is there anyway I can still move them over?
I am working on the Trailhead challenge asking me to create a formula field calculating the volume of a cylinder.  I am 99% sure my formula is correct but the error message I am getting is asking me to include a "required field" that is not mentioned in the challenge.  Here is the prompt:

Your company sells cylindrical hyperbaric chambers. You need a formula field that calculates the volume of a cylinder for you, rounded to the nearest whole number, given its radius and height. Use the existing mathematical formula for the volume of a cylinder, V = πr2h, where r is the radius of the cylinder, h is the height, and π is the constant Pi. Note: Although this formula field might best be created on a custom object, for simplicity, we’ll create this formula on the Opportunity object.Create 2 custom fields of type Number on the Opportunity object: ‘radius’ with a resulting API name of ‘radius__c’ and ‘height’ with a resulting API name of ‘height__c’.
The formula should be named ‘Cylinder Volume’, with the resulting API name ‘Cylinder_Volume__c‘ and should be created on the Opportunity object.
The formula should reference the custom fields ‘radius__c‘ and ‘height__c‘.
The formula should use 3.14159 as an approximation of Pi.

Here is my formula: 3.14159 *  (radius__c ^2) *  height__c

Here is my error message:
User-added image

Any help would be appreciated!
I am working on the Trailhead challenge asking me to create a formula field calculating the volume of a cylinder.  I am 99% sure my formula is correct but the error message I am getting is asking me to include a "required field" that is not mentioned in the challenge.  Here is the prompt:

Your company sells cylindrical hyperbaric chambers. You need a formula field that calculates the volume of a cylinder for you, rounded to the nearest whole number, given its radius and height. Use the existing mathematical formula for the volume of a cylinder, V = πr2h, where r is the radius of the cylinder, h is the height, and π is the constant Pi. Note: Although this formula field might best be created on a custom object, for simplicity, we’ll create this formula on the Opportunity object.Create 2 custom fields of type Number on the Opportunity object: ‘radius’ with a resulting API name of ‘radius__c’ and ‘height’ with a resulting API name of ‘height__c’.
The formula should be named ‘Cylinder Volume’, with the resulting API name ‘Cylinder_Volume__c‘ and should be created on the Opportunity object.
The formula should reference the custom fields ‘radius__c‘ and ‘height__c‘.
The formula should use 3.14159 as an approximation of Pi.

Here is my formula: 3.14159 *  (radius__c ^2) *  height__c

Here is my error message:
User-added image

Any help would be appreciated!