• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
User when clicks "Survey" button in opportunity page, VF page should be displayed with questions(consider a picklist field) from a custom object and when user answers the question(the answer field is an input field) and clicks submit button the answers and the opportunity name should be stored in the same  custom object.

question-User when clicks  "Launch" button in Account, VF page should be displayed with atleast 3-5  fields as input field  from account, and again when user clicks "submit" button in VF page all the data in those input fields should be  stored as an record in any  custom object.User-added image  
my status-I have created a launch button and linked it to vf page where i have made input fields from account now when ever i am clicking submit it is not going to my custom object..Please help me to sort out this scenario
User when clicks "Survey" button in opportunity page, VF page should be displayed with questions(consider a picklist field) from a custom object and when user answers the question(the answer field is an input field) and clicks submit button the answers and the opportunity name should be stored in the same  custom object.

question-User when clicks  "Launch" button in Account, VF page should be displayed with atleast 3-5  fields as input field  from account, and again when user clicks "submit" button in VF page all the data in those input fields should be  stored as an record in any  custom object.User-added image  
my status-I have created a launch button and linked it to vf page where i have made input fields from account now when ever i am clicking submit it is not going to my custom object..Please help me to sort out this scenario