• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Does anyone have an example for this.  Not from a trigger but i want to pass in a list of opportunities and then send each one to an already existing approval process
Extreme newbie here.  Does anyone have an example on how to have a button on an opportunity list view to send opportunities to an approval process in lightning.  I have it working in Classic with JavaScript button but it doesn't conver to lightning.  A code example would be greatly appreciated
I'm trying to report on the notes that were attached to an opportunity in LEX.  Can someone please share the soql to do this or can it be done.  Many thanks
I have a need to have a button on an opportunity that will update a field(checkbox) and then send an email alert.  Does anyone have anything I can use to get started in the lightning environment?  Many thanks in advance
Hi all,

I have a soql query where opportunity is the primary object.  i need to add to it the Name of the primary contact from the Contact Object.  I'm having trouble traversing the Opportunity to Account to Contact relationship.  Can someone help please
Hello,  I have a need to confirm a field entry (Legal Step) pick list value if the value in another field(Credit Review) is set to Requested.  If the user selects the picklist value of "Landlord Execution" in the Legal step field and the value of the credit review field is showing "Requested", I want a popup to come up and say "Are you sure?" and just have a yes or no.  If they select yes then I want it to accept the entry. If they say "No" then I want the rest of the page to update but leave the Legal step where it was before the update.  Having trouble with the VF piece of this.
Extreme newbie here.  I need to be able to send an email to person from an opportunity and then when the user responds download the attachment Is there any code out there for this?  Any help would be greatly appreciated
Hello, I'm a development newbie and I have a custom VF page that i need to add a button to that will redirect me to the Opportunity tab.  Any help would be appreciated.  
Newbie here.  This is giving me the id of the field and I need the name associated with this id in the Accounts object

<apex:column headerValue="DBA Name">
         <apex:outputText value="{!item.DBA_Name__c}"/>
     </apex:column>
I'm trying to report on the notes that were attached to an opportunity in LEX.  Can someone please share the soql to do this or can it be done.  Many thanks
Extreme newbie here.  I need to be able to send an email to person from an opportunity and then when the user responds download the attachment Is there any code out there for this?  Any help would be greatly appreciated
Hello, I'm a development newbie and I have a custom VF page that i need to add a button to that will redirect me to the Opportunity tab.  Any help would be appreciated.