• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi everybody, I've been having a tricky time getting this query to work. I'm trying to get all the data from Contact, and also, the AccountName that the Contact is ascociated with.

This query works great, but doesn't give me the AccountName of course. I'm hoping somebody could shed some light on how to add in the AccountName portion via a relationship query.

Here's my current, working query:

SELECT Contact.Name, Contact.FirstName, Contact.LastName, Contact.Id, Contact.Phone,Contact.Title, Contact.Department, Contact.PhotoUrl, Contact.Email, Contact.MailingCity, Contact.MailingState, Contact.MailingCountry, Contact.MailingPostalCode, Contact.MailingStreet LIMIT 100

Thank you

Hi everybody, I've been having a tricky time getting this query to work. I'm trying to get all the data from Contact, and also, the AccountName that the Contact is ascociated with.

This query works great, but doesn't give me the AccountName of course. I'm hoping somebody could shed some light on how to add in the AccountName portion via a relationship query.

Here's my current, working query:

SELECT Contact.Name, Contact.FirstName, Contact.LastName, Contact.Id, Contact.Phone,Contact.Title, Contact.Department, Contact.PhotoUrl, Contact.Email, Contact.MailingCity, Contact.MailingState, Contact.MailingCountry, Contact.MailingPostalCode, Contact.MailingStreet LIMIT 100

Thank you