• Capita

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have a custom object linked to accounts, the data held in the custom object (child object to accounts) is fed in via an integration from another system which is set up as an admin profile in salesforce. I would like to limit access to this record by only allowing the account owner to view the records in the child object. Other than adding account owner id to the external system, does anyone have any idea on how this can be provisioned in SF
Hi,

I am trying to use VF to redirect to a new lead edit page when clicking on the 'New' button on the Accounts tab.

Not sure how to go about this, please advise.

Thanks,

Jay
HI All,

Im trying to create bulk upload scripts using CLIq however when trying to log in to the sandbox using the CLIq interface I recieve the following error,

UNSUPPORTED_CLIENT - TLS 1.0 has been disabled in this organization. Please use TLS 1.1 or higher when connecting to Salesforce using https.

How can I change the settings in CLIq to support TLS 1.1?

Thanks,

Jay
Hi All,

Im trying to create a formula to measure the number of actrivities per user, each task represents a call or meeting and we have a global target of 30 a month. How could I put this into a formula and use a corresponding chart to number of tasks per user against their target.

Thanks,

Jay
Hi guys,

I would like to allow my sales team to view records in a related list but not be able to drill into the record. For example, View realted contacts for an account in the related list but not be able to view the record itself.

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Jay
Hi, I am trying to create a new email template in Salesforce to notify managers of new events created against a Lead. In creating a template I can only merge the WHOID however, I would like to have the lead name to show in the email

Can I use a formula feld in the event to do this? If so, how?

Thanks
Jay
Hi,

I am trying to use VF to redirect to a new lead edit page when clicking on the 'New' button on the Accounts tab.

Not sure how to go about this, please advise.

Thanks,

Jay
Hi All,

Im trying to create a formula to measure the number of actrivities per user, each task represents a call or meeting and we have a global target of 30 a month. How could I put this into a formula and use a corresponding chart to number of tasks per user against their target.

Thanks,

Jay