• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Having trouble getting this to work - if I take out one of the OR statements, it works, but the value needs to be checked against both OR statements. Any advice?

AND(
NOT(ISBLANK( Service_Provider__c )),
OR(
Service_Provider__r.Customer__r.Customer_Key__c   <>   Related_Property_Customer__c,
Service_Provider__r.Customer__r.Customer_Key__c   <>   "gobydataservices"))
Network     Property 'enableSiteAsContainer' not valid in version 36.0.  Our package.xml file is 36, but when I change to 37, I get the same error. Any ideas how to fix?

I know this is a new field for Winter '17, but I should still be able to deply to an org without any issues.
Here is my formula:

CASE( Field_name__c, 
"fieldvalue1", IMAGE("/resource/image_1","image1",45,115), 
"fieldvalue2", IMAGE("/resource/image_2", "image2",45,115), 
"" 
)

I have tried adding our community prefex before resource like this, but that doesn't work:

CASE( Field_name__c, 
"fieldvalue1", IMAGE("seasuitebygoby/resource/image_1","image1",45,115), 
"fieldvalue2", IMAGE("/seasuitebygoby/resource/image_2", "image2",45,115), 
"" 
)

I even tried this suggestion, but it didn't work:

CASE( Field_name__c, 
"fieldvalue1", IMAGE(LEFT($Api.Partner_Server_URL_260, FIND( '/services',$Api.Partner_Server_URL_260))+/resource/image_1","image1",45,115), 
"fieldvalue2",IMAGE(LEFT($Api.Partner_Server_URL_260, FIND( '/services',$Api.Partner_Server_URL_260))+/resource/image_2", "image2",45,115), 
"" 
)

Any ideas?
Having trouble getting this to work - if I take out one of the OR statements, it works, but the value needs to be checked against both OR statements. Any advice?

AND(
NOT(ISBLANK( Service_Provider__c )),
OR(
Service_Provider__r.Customer__r.Customer_Key__c   <>   Related_Property_Customer__c,
Service_Provider__r.Customer__r.Customer_Key__c   <>   "gobydataservices"))
I am trying to create a validation rule that stops users from creating a case if they don't fill out a certain picklist field called "Order Type".  I only want this validation rule to apply to cases manually created by a user, and not any created by the "system" user, that is the creator of all incooming email2case cases.  I put together the rule below, thinking it would work just fine, but had pretty much the opposite effect.  Instead of skipping all of the cases created by the system user (005d0000001bgP5), it looked at all those cases and stopped them from being created, since they are auto-created by email2case and we don't have a defalut value for the "Order Type" field established, so that field was always blank and caused this error.  Does anyone know why the validation rule is not working as expected and looking at ALL my cases with this record type instead of just the cases NOT created by the user noted in the below rule?  Thanks in advance!!

And(CreatedById <> '005d0000001bgP5', RecordTypeId = '012d0000000P8Eu', ISPICKVAL(Order_Type__c,""))