• Software Engineer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am trying to upload the data through the data loader, i am trying to upload more than 50k records and one of the field is cointaing the HTML and css too. Some of the records are very lengthy and I am geting the error:

CSV Error: Invalid CSV file format. Please select a different file.
com.sforce.async.CSVReader$CSVParseException: Not expecting more text after end quote.

can anyone suggest me some way to deal with this error.

Hi,

I am trying to upload the data through the data loader, i am trying to upload more than 50k records and one of the field is cointaing the HTML and css too. Some of the records are very lengthy and I am geting the error:

CSV Error: Invalid CSV file format. Please select a different file.
com.sforce.async.CSVReader$CSVParseException: Not expecting more text after end quote.

can anyone suggest me some way to deal with this error.

I have a pageblock with 2 columns and a ceckbox column.. when I select the checkbox, the value is not being captured. Yes im using the wrapper class as per the salesforce example. 

In my code, the list "selectedEngs" is empty.  To this list, Im adding the selected rows.  But the size is zero, even after checkbox is ticked.

Did I miss anything, below is my code.  Please let me know.

VF Page: 2 columns. one is checkbox
<apex:repeat value="{!Engagements}" var="item">

<apex:pageBlockSection id="Selected_PBS" columns="3" >                                                                          <apex:outputPanel layout="block">
             <label>Program</label>
             <apex:outputText value="{!item.eng.Program__c}"/>
        </apex:outputPanel>

<apex:outputPanel layout="block">                              
              <apex:inputCheckbox value="{!item.selected}" id="checkedone">
              <apex:actionSupport event="onclick" action="{!GetSelected}" rendered="false"/>                                          </apex:inputCheckbox>
         </apex:outputPanel>                                                           
 </apex:pageBlockSection>

</apex:repeat>

Apex class
List <Engagement__c> selectedEngs = new list<Engagement__c>();
List<EngagementWrapper> engList = new List<EngagementWrapper>();

public PageReference getSelected()
     {
        selectedEngs.clear();
        for(EngagementWrapper engwrapper : engList)
        {
        if(engwrapper.selected == true)
        selectedEngs.add(engwrapper.eng);
        }
        return null;

}
    public List<EngagementWrapper> getEngagements()
    {    
        engList.clear();
        for(Engagement__c e : studentList)
        engList.add(new EngagementWrapper(e));

return engList;

}

public List<Engagement__c> GetSelectedEngs()
     {
        if(selectedEngs.size()>0)
        return selectedEngs;
        else
        return null;
     }

Cheers!

The help for "Using Rich Text Area Fields" (https://na5.salesforce.com/help/doc/en/fields_using_rich_text_area.htm) says:

• There are no limits to the number of rich text area and long text area fields that an object can contain, although your Edition's limit for the total number of custom fields allowed on an object, regardless of field type, applies. Each object can contain a total of 1.6 million characters across long text area and rich text area fields. The default character limit for long text area and rich text area fields is 32,768 characters. A long text area or rich text area field needs to contain at least 256 characters.

Does this mean that a single record can have at most 1.6 million characters in rich/long text fiels, or that all the rich/long data for an entire object can't exceed 1.6 million?