• Solution Architect
  • CloudGo

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm currently having an issue with the last module on the Process Automation Trailhead, the module is "Customize How Records Get Approved with Approvals". I've done the challenge and when I come to mark it it keeps telling me "Looks like something went wrong, please try again later." I've never encountered this error before and im pretty sure the work i've done is correct. I've even tried creating a new clean developer org and redoing the challenge in there just in case a previous module conflicted with it but to no avail.

Below are screenshots of the Approval Process I created for the challenge, could someone please take a look and advise if I have anything wrong?

User-added image

User-added image
Many Thanks,
Hello,

I'm having trouble checking the challenge, I've checked other discussions and I've done exactly what others have done to pass but everytime I click check challange it gives me this error message:

Looks like something went wrong, please try again later.

I've logged out of both Developer Edition and Trailhead acc, used another new Developer Edition to redo the challenge and it gives me the same message.