• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I sent notes about Email Template editor create improper data due inserting bad values to merged fields like:
{!Case.Id} became <span>{!</span>Case.Id<span>}</span>
this situation was not fixed but i load EmailTemplate.HtmlValue from different source, but now it crash on
HTML Value: The HTML Email Content contains improperly formatted merge fields. Please check the format of all the merge fields to ensure they start with {! and end with }.

inserted html was pasted from word and reduced html value cause this failure is

<table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" style="height:400px; width:550px">
    <tbody>
        <tr>
            <td style="background-color:#FFFFFF"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
 <w:WordDocument>
 </w:WordDocument>
</xml><![endif]--><!--[endif]----><!--[if gte mso 10]>

<![endif]--></td>
        </tr>
    </tbody>
</table>

Hi..

How to get a saved record id in visual force page without using controller and extension.  Here I am using Standard controller... I have to pass this id to next VF page...

I am using oncomplete function in first VF page save button .. Here I can get the name of the object and other field details in a  oncomplete javascript function.. After getting this name I should pass this name to another VF page.. That page having one lookup for first page object.. So I can autopopulate the name in a lookup using script... After save this second page I have to go to first object detail page.. Here  I need a record id.... How to get this id...

I am using Proffesional Edition... I cant use controller here....

Hi,

Here's my situation. I'm working on an application in a developer organization. I've created an extra user for the end user of the application I've created so I can get feedback from the end user as I'm developing the application. I would like to write test cases with users that are created with DML as was recommend and demoed at dreamforce. The problem is that the developer organization has a limit of 2 user licenses. That's fine, so I thought I'll just delete the users in the test method and create new generic ones and at the end of the tests everything would roll back. Unfortunately I received the error that DML is not allowed on the user object. Is there anyway around this?

Thanks!
Scott