• Salesforce Consultant
  • PwC

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to complete Challenge # 8 and I keep getting this error (last letters change each time)

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: GDVYNLBX

I have created a new Trailhead Playground and setup knowledge again and get the exact same issue. This is driving me nuts - please can anyone assist?
I am trying to complete Challenge # 8 and I keep getting this error (last letters change each time)

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: GDVYNLBX

I have created a new Trailhead Playground and setup knowledge again and get the exact same issue. This is driving me nuts - please can anyone assist?
So stumped on this! Am finding this badge much harder than the reporting or security badges!

With challenge six I've set up a process that changes the sales prices on the adventure package when the fulfilment is set to cancelled (and the schdeduled date is in the future). The process works (i.e. when I cancel a fulfilment the price on the adventure product changes to the deposit amount). However, the checker is giving me the message: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The Fulfillment Cancellation Automation process does not appear to be working properly. Make sure that a cancelled Fulfillment updates the Adventure Package correctly. Which is more than a little frustrating having spent all day on this challenge and finally apparently got it to work!

I have set up my process as follows:

Object: Fulfilment (when a record is created or edited)
Criteria: All Conditions are met (AND):
              1: [Fulfilment__c].Status__c   Equals   Picklist   Cancelled
              2: [Fulfilment__c].Schedule_date__c   Greater than   Formula   TODAY()
Immediate Actions
Record: [Fulfilment__c].Opportunity.OpportunityLineItems
Criteria: No criteria just update the records
Field: Sales Price Reference  [Fulfilment__c].Deposit__c

As above the process seems to work so I just cannot figure out where I'm going wrong!

Can anyone please help?!?! It would be hugely appreciated!

Theodore

I'm receiving the following error on challenge #6 of the Lightning Superbadge:

There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Delete failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0035000002hUBgRAAW; first error: DELETE_FAILED, Your attempt to delete Sam the ninja could not be completed because it is associated with the following adventure packages.: null, null : []

Looking at the Developer Console, it looks like the code which checks the system is forgetting to delete the Adventure Package records before deleting the Contact. Has anyone else run into this issue?

Thank you!