• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Gurus  ,

I have requirement i want make entire record read only if Status is changed to closed . 

Read only conditions apply all profiles no one able to edit the record . tell me best solution for this requirement .

please help me 

Thanks ,
Naveen K.
Hi, 
1) I want to duplicate the Locale and Language field of User object to the Quote object.
2) Referring to the figure attached, if I select English (United States) or English (United Kingdom) or English (Vanuatu) from Locale, English should be automatically populated to Language field. How can I do this using apex?

Thanks in advance.
User-added image
Hi Gurus  ,

I have requirement i want make entire record read only if Status is changed to closed . 

Read only conditions apply all profiles no one able to edit the record . tell me best solution for this requirement .

please help me 

Thanks ,
Naveen K.
public class AccountContactOppurtunitycon {

public AccountContactOppurtunitycon()
   {
    accountid = new set<id>();
    for(OpportunityContactRole contactRole : [select ContactId , Contact.Name, opportunityId ,opportunity.Name ,opportunity.Amount, opportunity.Account.Name,Opportunity.AccountId  from OpportunityContactRole]){
     accountid.add(ContactRole.Opportunity.AccountId);
     for(id idrecord :accountid){
        InnerClass ic=new InnerClass();
        ic.opporidtunityList = id;
      }
   }
 }
 public class InnerClass{
      Public opportunity opportunityList{get; set;}
      Public list<OpportunityContactRole> contactRole{get;set;} 
    }

Hi everyone,
       before deleting the account iam trying to copy the account data to another custom object, how can i create the trigger can any one help this topic 
1.  I have a field call Priority.  It is a lookup field to another object called SLA. SLA have a picklist field called SLA level

2.  I have a second field call Priority Modified Date  It is a date &time field

Every time the SLA level is changed I want the Priority Modified Date field to update with the current date.

Where the Workflow evaluated ISCHANGED(field #1) and updated the date field #2 to NOW(). It's not working .

The system says Error:Function ISCHANGED may not be used in this type of formula
Please help.