• 17 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all. can you simplify the above to something similar to SOQL's "IN" operator? Do not want to duplicate field name for every potential value check 
slds-p-around_xx-small lgc-bg
Hi All,

Can anyone please give a example third party app name to calculate the Opportunity Stage Duration (inbetween stages also).
Example : Proposal,Qualified,Ready Invoice,Negoatiation,Closed won.
In there i want to calculate the stage duration from Qualified to Closed won.Starting stage must be Qualified End stage Closed won
Qualified to Ready Invoice =?
Ready Invoice to Negoatiation =?
Negoatiation to Closed won =?

And also for Sales vs Quota report third party App.

Thanks,
Raj
Apex Basics & Database Unit 5/5

Hello, Community, I am facing problem in solving this challenge, please advise.

Here is the criteria presented: 

With SOSL you can search against different object types that may have similar data, such as contacts and leads. To pass this challenge, create an Apex class that returns both contacts and leads that have first or last name matching the incoming parameter.

The Apex class must be called 'ContactAndLeadSearch' and be in the public scope.
The Apex class must have a public static method called 'searchContactsAndLeads'.
Because SOSL indexes data for searching, you must create a Contact record and Lead record before checking this challenge. Both records must have the last name 'Smith'. The challenge uses these records for the SOSL search.
The return type for 'searchContactsAndLeads' must be 'List<List< SObject>>'
The 'searchContactsAndLeads' method must accept an incoming string as a parameter, find any contact or lead that matches the string as part of either the first or last name and then return those records.

Error received: 

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Executing the 'searchContactsAndLeads' method failed. Either the method does not exist, is not static, or does not return the expected search results.

Here is my code:

public class ContactAndLeadSearch{
    public static List<List< SObject>> searchContactsAndLead(String name)
    {
        List<List<sObject>> result=[FIND :name IN ALL FIELDS RETURNING Lead(LastName),Contact(LastName)];
                return result;
    }
}

PLEASE ADVISE...Thanks Community!!!
In my test class I insert new products and pricebookentries, in my test class I don't use seeAllDate=true annotation and in order to retrieve standard pricebook id I used Test.getStandardPricebookId() method, here's my code:
Product2 p1 = new Product2(Name='Product Monthly 1111', Family='Monthly', isActive=true, CurrencyIsoCode='USD');
Product2 p2 = new Product2(Name='Product Yearly 2222', Family='Yearly', isActive=true, CurrencyIsoCode='USD');

insert new List<Product2>{p1, p2};

Id pricebookId = Test.getStandardPricebookId();

PricebookEntry pbe1 = new PricebookEntry(Pricebook2id=pricebookId, Product2id=p1.ID, isActive=true, CurrencyIsoCode='USD', unitPrice=100);
PricebookEntry pbe2 = new PricebookEntry(Pricebook2id=pricebookId, Product2id=p2.ID, isActive=true, CurrencyIsoCode='USD', unitPrice=50);

insert pbe1;
insert pbe2;

List<PricebookEntry> pbes = [SELECT ID FROM PricebookEntry 
    WHERE Product2id IN (:p1.Id, :p2.Id) AND Pricebook2.isStandard = TRUE AND Pricebook2.isActive = TRUE AND CurrencyIsoCode = 'USD' AND isActive = TRUE];

System.assertEquals(2, pbes.size());

pbes.size() returns 0. I used the same query in console for existing data and I got results. What am I doing wrong?
hi
i am new to salesforce platform.
Install a simple Apex class, write unit tests that achieve 100% code coverage for the class, and run your Apex tests.The Apex class to test is called 'VerifyDate', and the code is available here. Copy and paste this class into your Developer Edition via the Developer Console.
'VerifyDate' is a class which tests if a date is within a proper range, and if not will return a date that occurs at the end of the month within the range.
The unit tests must be in a separate test class called 'TestVerifyDate'.
The unit tests must cover scenarios for all lines of code included in the Apex class, resulting in 100% code coverage.
Run your test class at least once (via the Developer Console) before attempting to verify this challenge.

In the above challege i am not able to write a 'TestVerifyDate' class. I dont unsertstand how to write it for a date.
plz help..