• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have a simple data file of our customer records that I want to upload and it all works great with the exception that the process seems to ignore the record owner field and labels them all as belonging to me, the uploader.

Any suggestions would be great?
Hi, I am trying to use salesforce with Trello however when I enable Salesforce I keep getting an error saying that the salesforce rest API is not enabled for our organisation?

Is there anyone met this problem before?

I want to query RecordType through SOAP API, my soql is "Select BusinessProcessId, NamespacePrefix, IsPersonType, SobjectType, DeveloperName From RecordType Where Name = 'Estimate'".
The reponse error is: 
BusinessProcessId, NamespacePrefix, IsPersonType, SobjectType, DeveloperName
                                                               ^
ERROR at Row:1:Column:44
No such column 'IsPersonType' on entity 'RecordType'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
We have several jobs scheduled to run every 30 minutes that either update or upsert information from our Data Warehouse into Salesforce. These jobs run using the Bulk API in parallel mode. A lot of these jobs have had batches that have been failing repeatedly with the following error - 

Error: Batch 751a0000007HacXAAS of job 750a0000003Y1X6AAK failed: InternalServerError : Retried more than 10 times;
TooManyLockFailure : Too many lock failure 199 Trying again later.;
TooManyLockFailure : Too many lock failure 197 Trying again later.;
TooManyLockFailure : Too many lock failure 198 Trying again later.;
TooManyLockFailure : Too many lock failure 194 Trying again later.;
TooManyLockFailure : Too many lock failure 196 Trying again later.;
TooManyLockFailure : Too many lock failure 200 Trying again later.

As a result, we end up having bad/missing data in Salesforce. I'm struggling to diagnose what exactly is causing this issue, any help here would be appreciated. Thanks!