Immediate opening for Salesforce Admin/Consultant/Strategist in beautiful NH!
Working as a Business Applications Strategist for CRM, you will be an expert in providing an advanced level of proficiency in identifying, driving, developing and/or deploying CRM changes and solutions, with a primary emphasis on Salesforce solutions. You will also play an integral part in supporting business operations to ensure our clients are moving towards their shared goals through metrics, training and reporting. A team player with great interpersonal skills, the ability to deal with change and strong administrative skills to implement those changes is a must!
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Consult and collaborate directly with clients to identify and document business, operations, workflow and process requirements as it relates to CRM and integrated business applications (such as marketing automation and CMS solutions).
- Provide strategic counsel to clients regarding best practices for developing and configuring CRM solution
- Define, create and manage complex work-flow rules, data validations, process controls, triggers, and notification automation
- Architect and design solutions for our clients that anticipate areas of concern while working with stakeholders who execute the changes.
- Analyze complex business processes and identify efficiency areas to which Salesforce or other systems can provide through automation, customization, etc.
- Define, design, create and edit customized reports and dashboards on the CRM platform
- Establish and develop the necessary documentation to support the full platform development life-cycle including business requirements, test procedures and validation, product deployment, communication and change management
- Daily administration and support of the Salesforce.com CRM platform including, but not limited to, managing multiple user setup, profiles, roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, validations, package deployment, and third party integrations
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, configurations, controls, and training materials as the platform evolves
- Facilitate the software testing process, including creating, scheduling and executing test plans, tracking issues, and gaining business approval
- Log and track system issues through resolution
- B.S./B.A. in Marketing, Business, or related field
- 3-5+ years of Salesforce Consulting / Business Analyst / Business Operations experience
- Basic Salesforce administration such as password resets, user provisioning and overall user management
- Salesforce Administrator Certification desired
- Familiarity working with Service Cloud and Community Cloud preferred but not necessary