• DocuSign Inc

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Experts, 
Can anyone pls tell me the scenario when I should use 'Interface' and when should I 'Abstract Class'. 
Actually, I googled a lot, but still not clear to me.
I don't want the code, please let me know the key factors which decides when to use Interface and when to use Abstract Class.
Thanks in advance.
When I'm trying to use 
> sfdx force:auth:web:login -d -a DevHub
Getting Error - 
ERROR running force:auth:web:login:  Cannot start the OAuth redirect server on port PortInUseAction. 

Try this: 
Kill the process running on port 1717 or use a custom connected app and update OauthLocalPort in the sfdx-project.json file.

Has anyone completed this trail? I am stomped on challenge number 3, regarding created the process for fulfillment. Any pointers or guidance would be appreciated.

Hi,
I am trying simple example of SOQL, to diaplay name of all the accounts, using below statements:-
Account act = [Select name from Account];
for (List <Account> a: act)
{
system.debug('Account Name'+ a);
}
It thorws an error-Loop must iterate over a collection type: Account
What, I am missing here?
I am having a trigger with trigger.old.

While i am inserting records will trigger.old fires??

• February 29, 2016
Hello Experts, 
Can anyone pls tell me the scenario when I should use 'Interface' and when should I 'Abstract Class'. 
Actually, I googled a lot, but still not clear to me.
I don't want the code, please let me know the key factors which decides when to use Interface and when to use Abstract Class.
Thanks in advance.
I would like to place an image of a diagram next to a set of fields in the Contact record (when a user is filling out the information) that users can refer to to better fill out that section. Is there a way to code for this or do this at all?
how to avoid the case assigned to a user who is not currently logged in to salesforce using validation rules?
User-added image 
like this type of attachment code by using jqury or javascript or html
please provide immediatly
Hi,

i get an UNABLE_TO_LOCK_ROW  error when running my tests in parallel. The error occurs when creating a pricebookentry in the standard pricebook. As far as i know Salesforce locks also the parent Object when inserting a object. Which would mean that in this case while inserting the pricebookentry the pricebook is locked. When now a parallel test wants to add another entry to the locked pricebook the test throws the UNABLE_TO_LOCK_ROW error.

Does anyone know how to get around this?

Can any body help me what are the differences between SOAP API and REST API..?

Hi,

I got the below error, when I create Lead record from Java application using Partner WSDL web service call.

AxisFault
 faultCode: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: Destination URL not reset. The URL returned from login must be set in the SforceService
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
    {urn:fault.partner.soap.sforce.com}UnexpectedErrorFault:<ns1:exceptionCode>UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION</ns1:exceptionCode><ns1:exceptionMessage>Destination URL not reset. The URL returned from login must be set in the SforceService</ns1:exceptionMessage>

UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: Destination URL not reset. The URL returned from login must be set in the SforceService
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializer.<init>(BeanDeserializer.java:104)
    at org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializer.<init>(BeanDeserializer.java:90)
    at com.sforce.soap.partner.fault.UnexpectedErrorFault.getDeserializer(UnexpectedErrorFault.java:84)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BaseDeserializerFactory.getSpecialized(BaseDeserializerFactory.java:154)
    at org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BaseDeserializerFactory.getDeserializerAs(BaseDeserializerFactory.java:84)
    at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.getDeserializer(DeserializationContext.java:464)
    at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.getDeserializerForType(DeserializationContext.java:547)
    at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultDetailsBuilder.onStartChild(SOAPFaultDetailsBuilder.java:157)
    at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.startElement(DeserializationContext.java:1035)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDriver.next(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.next(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.next(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
    at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(DeserializationContext.java:227)
    at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:696)
    at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:435)
    at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.readFromSocket(HTTPSender.java:796)
    at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.invoke(HTTPSender.java:144)
    at org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:32)
    at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)
    at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.java:83)
    at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:165)
    at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2784)
    at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2767)
    at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2443)
    at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2366)
    at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1812)
    at com.sforce.soap.partner.SoapBindingStub.create(SoapBindingStub.java:2657)
    at org.teg.iagent.PartnerAgentProcessor.start(PartnerAgentProcessor.java:482)
    at org.teg.iagent.PartnerAgentProcessor.main(PartnerAgentProcessor.java:82)

and, below is my code to set field values, which I retrieved from a POJO object.

public MessageElement createNewXmlElement(String Name, String nodeValue) throws Exception {

MessageElement msgElement;
        DocumentBuilderFactory documentBuilderFactory = DocumentBuilderFactory.newInstance();
        DocumentBuilder documentBuilder = documentBuilderFactory.newDocumentBuilder();
        Document document = documentBuilder.newDocument();

Element xmlEle = document.createElement(Name);
        xmlEle.appendChild(document.createTextNode(nodeValue));

msgElement = new MessageElement(xmlEle);

return msgElement;
    }

I found similar issue in the forum and I am sure, I never called getUserinfo method before the session created. Can anyone help me out from this issue.

Regards,

SuBaa

• April 23, 2012