-Proficient in working with Force.com IDE, Apex Explorer and Salesforce.com sandbox environments.
- Proficient in Salesforce developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services , Lightning Framework.
-Experience in developing customer centric Hybrid Mobile Apps using Ionic Framework and Salesforce Mobile SDK.
- Excellent team player, self-motivated, quick learner with good communication skills and trouble-shooting capabilities.
- Salesforce Certified Sales Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Platform developer 1
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
Currently I am looking for remote freelancing projects so if you need a freelancer, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a team of salesforce.com consultants looking for a full time Salesforce Administrator/Consultant who can work virtually with our clients from their home office. This person must have the ability to get on a call with a client and develop a quick understanding of client business issues. You will need to be able to evaluate a business issue faced by the customer and determine how best to employ salesforce.com to solve it.
Core skills would include:
- All normal salesforce.com administration tasks and an understanding of all major functional areas of Salesforce.com
- Including (but not limited to) reports and dashboards.
- Data imports (using data loader or other tools).
- General problem solving skills in Salesforce.com
- Have a very good feel for where visualforce can be used to solve business problems - for example, where a trigger might be used due to workflow limitations, or where a visualforce page might be used in place of the standard user interface to make a complex business task easier for a user.
- Ability to design the data model to support given business requirements and architect the various associated systems.
- You should be able to efficiently, effectively, and clearly coordinate and manage work with our development team while managing the client relationship from start to finish. This would include some evening hours to work with our overseas developers to explain & manage project requirements.
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
You do not need to be a developer – other individuals in our company will do the actual development.