• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The challenge (aka "Hello Kitty"):
Upload a specified zip file as a static resource. The zip will have directories with images and you have to display a specific image on a Visualforce page.The page must be named 'ShowImage'.
This file must be uploaded as a Static Resource named 'vfimagetest'.
The page must have a Visualforce apex:image tag that displays the 'kitten1.jpg' image from the 'cats' directory of the static resource.

I have uploaded vfimagetest and made it public. I unzipped the file (maybe my first mistake) and can see the kitten1.jpg file. My code is:
<apex:page>
  <apex:image url="{!URLFOR($Resource.vfimagetest,'images/kitten1.jpg')}" width="50" height="50"/>
  </apex:page> 
The code saves; however, I cannot see the file. I know that I am missing something simple. If someone can assist, I can start my self flogging in earnest. Thanks. 
Question :

Create an Apex class that returns contacts based on incoming parameters

My answer: 

public class ContactSearch {
    public static  List<Contact> searchForContacts(String lastName,String postalCode){

List<Contact> contacts = new List<Contact>();

contacts = [Select Id, Name from Contact
                        where LastName = :lastName 
                        and    MailingPostalCode  like :('%'+postalCode+'%') ];

return contacts;  

}
}

I tested the answer from dev console. it works fine..

But I get this error from Trialhead , why? and it is saying about deletion why?

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Delete failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0031a00000EiCzvAAF; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Not authorized !!! : []
I installed both the Opp Alert Coponent and the ContactsToday Component from the Trailhead Module "Working with Custom Lightning Components". However, they are not available to add as components in the Lightning App Builder. I've tried uninstalling an reinstalling, with no luck. The "Custom Components" section in Lightning App Builder shows 0.

Any help would be appreciated - I've had nothing but technical difficulties with this module and I want to earn that darn badge already!