• QMS

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
MobileCAM application integration with SFDC

How is this done? and how much time does it take?
Hi,

Did anyone worked with integration with bluetooth devices. I haven't found any example related to this.Can somebody help me.

Thanks in advance,
Hey everyone,
Can someone please help me out to work with FLOWS.I have a scenario like follows.I am very new to this concept.

1. Create a visual flow called “Expire After 14 Days”
2. Create an input/output variable called “OfferId”
3. First element of the flow should be a wait element that waits 14 days
4. After 14 days, add a SObject Lookup that uses the OfferId to lookup an Offer and save it into an SObject Variable called “Offer” (input/output) and passes in the status
5. Add a decision that checks if Offer.Status = New
6. If the condition is true, add an Assignment element that sets Offer.Status = Rejected, then calls an SObject update on Offer

Here 'Offer' custom object.

I have created a checkbox SendToSAP on account, which should be 'true' when a record gets created or every time it gets updated. I have set the default value of flag to true and written a trigger on account to set it to true after update.
But the problem is when i am trying to make this flag 'false' through my apex code the trigger is again setting it back to true. so i am unable to set my flag to 'false' in any case.
Can anyone suggest me the workarround for this problem.

Thanks in Advance!
Hello,
Could you help me please? I want to implement attaching files to Cases in SalesForce.

There is recomanded way which using apex:inputFile element, but I can’t use it, because on page I have to use more rerendering scopes.

So I decided to implement it via standard html input and action function with parameters (where content of file is passed in parameter to apex class).

Visualforce:
<apex:form id="techForm" enctype="multipart/form-data">
<apex:actionFunction name="fillAttachment" action="{!formController.FillAttachment}" reRender="attachmentsBlock">
<apex:param assignTo="{!formController.handleFileContent}" name="handleFileContent" value="" />
</apex:actionFunction>
<script type="text/javascript">
function check_extension(filename) {
var files = document.getElementById('attachment').files;                     
var file = files[0];
fillAttachment(file);
}
</script> 
<input type="file" accept=".gif, .jpg, .jpeg, .tif, .tiff, .png, .pdf" onChange="check_extension(this.value)" class="hidden" value="" filename="attachment" id="attachment" />
</form>

Apex Class:
public class ContactUsController {
    public  List<Attachment> attachments { get; set; }
    public String handleFileContent { get; set; }  
public void FillAttachment() {
if(this.handleFileContent != null && this.handleFileContent.length() > 0) {
Attachment toAttach = new Attachment(body = Blob.valueOf(this.handleFileContent));
this.attachments.add(toAttach);
}
}
}

The problem of this approach is that in this way, i got „Regex too complicated“ error.
  • So, I tried to check heap size (http://blog.jeffdouglas.com/2010/08/16/managing-the-heap-in-salesforce-com/), but it is no problem.
  • I also tryied to use Transcient method, but it does not work (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.apexcode.meta/apexcode/apex_classes_keywords_transient.htm).
  • Finnaly I tried to use future method, but it is static, so it is not possible for me to use it (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.apexcode.meta/apexcode/apex_invoking_future_methods.htm).

I suggest that problem is that I exceed limit of view stat (https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000AsUHIA0)

Can you help me?

To Sum Up. Is there any way, how to send file from visualforce page using javascript and actionfunction to apex class? I can not use apex:imputFile because I have to use more rerender scopes on that page. I hope that there will be some workaround.

(I thinking about iframe page using apex:imputFile embedded to my page which handle uploading attachments and then via timpestamp-identifiers map it to relevant Case. But I think that it is "weird" way to upload files.)

Thank you for your answer.

Martin
Need the rule to require the text and value when stage is 'Qualified out'. Rule is only applying to Reason and not notes.
AND( 
(TEXT(StageName) = "Qualified Out"), 
(ISBLANK(TEXT(Qualified_Out_Reason__c))), 
ISBLANK( VALUE(Qualified_Out_Notes__c ) 
))

Any help apreciated. Thanks
MobileCAM application integration with SFDC

How is this done? and how much time does it take?