• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm using ANT to deploy but always throws a message saying INVALID_LOGIN: Invalid username, password, security token; or user locked out.
I've tried to reset the password and security token as well but still same, can anyone please help me out what might be the cause.? 
  • March 13, 2016
Hello everyone,

I succesfully setup Files Connect to integrate Salesforce and SharePoint.
I also added custom columns on the SharePoint site and mapped them to Custom Fields of my external object in Salesforce.

I started to experiment new Chatter REST API functionality (Winter 16'), to create a Repository File.
It works only partialy; I can create a Document in SharePoint through the Salesforce API; it requires two steps:
- One POST request to create a SharePoint entity (with no binary)
- One PATCH request to push the binary file into the previously created entity
Maybe it can be done in the same request, if someone succeeded, please let me know that it is feasible.

What i would like to perform is to populate a SharePoint Custom Columns from the API. It doesn't seem to work for now.
Here is the request I am sending:
POST - /services/data/v35.0/connect/content-hub/repositories/[repositoryID]/folders/[folderID]/items
Body
{
"itemTypeId" : "item:L3NpdGVzL2JjaXJvdA:563b414c-1de6-4001-ae98-a152c0af5d66:49dfa557-140c-44d1-b5ab-bbca44429eef:0x0101",
"fields" : [
{
"name" : "name",
"value" : "JustAnotherDocument2.docx"
},
{
"name" : "description",
"value" : "N/A"
},
{
"name" : "AccountId",
"value" : "0018E000005CQfp"
}
]
}

A SharePoint entity is created but AccountId is empty. AccountId is the name of my SharePoint Column that is succesfully mapped to my Salesforce Lookup field.

If someone could help on this, it would be great,
Thank you

Bertrand
I was solving this challenge and my VF code is:

<apex:page standardController="Account" recordSetVar="Accounts" >
    <apex:pageblock>
        <apex:repeat var="a" value="{!Accounts}" rendered="true"  id="account_list">
            <li>
                <apex:outputLink value="https://ap1.salesforce.com/{!a.ID}" >
                    <apex:outputText value="{!a.Name}"/>
                </apex:outputLink>
            </li>
        </apex:repeat>
    </apex:pageblock>
</apex:page>

I am getting the list of accounts as required and on clicking on any of the accouts, it redirects to that accounts detail page.
Still I am getting following error from trailhead:

"The page does not bind to the record ID value (in order to link to the record detail page)"