• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Significance of Role Hierarchy 
Scenario: In a organization Manager-A & Subordinates, Manager-B & Subordinates, Manager-C & Subordinates. When ever any subordinate will create record, no other subordinate will have access, but all the managers should have access for all the records. how to solve this? 
Flow & Trigger are created on same object, how to avoid recursion. pleae explain this proivde the solution?
I have 3 objects (Account,contact, ABC__C) Account  have filed Name is Total, Contact have filed Name is Amount, ABC_C have filed Name is Amount, in ths contact amount filed adn custom obejct amount filed sum after reflected by Total filed in Account object.
(for example contact amount is : 20 , Custom object amount is : 20, = 40 dispaly in Account total field : 40)  maybe user change (contact amount is : 30 , Custom object amount is : 20, = 50 dispaly in Account total field : 50)using trigger how 
User should be able to view all the accounts (keep it to a limited number of records per page) in the organization as a list. The list should display few columns from the Account including sorting on columns Name, Phone and Type. List should contain additional column called Action where we have two actions Edit and Delete (links). Clicking on Edit link should render an Edit section below the Accounts list with few fields. User should be able change the values of the Account and save it. User should be provided two options Save and Cancel. Where Save will commit the changes to the database and the changes will be reflected on the list page along with hiding the Edit section. Cancel will not perform any changes to the record and hides the Edit section. When user clicks on Delete link the page should prompt the user with the confirmation. Once user confirms the record should be deleted from the database and the Account list should be refreshed.
Hi Guys,
I'm new to integration

Please help me please above secenario code?

Thanks in adv...!
Hi guys

Please give me the secenario code?

Create a button on account on click of which we should see it's related contacts, user should be able to select checkbox and the selected contact should be receiving an email in send email button?

Thanks in Advance
HI Everyone 

Good Afternoon,

Please help me this query syntax
Actullay my secenario is null values not show to contact lastname

select id, lastname, account.id, account.lastname from contact where lastname!=null
Hi Everyone?

I have trigger scenario i create contact automatically account will be created but i want update the contact details it is not update account record?

i write a code pls check this code? (insert work fine but update is not working ple help me as well as give me code also delete)

trigger acct on Contact (after insert,after update) {
    list<account>acct=new List<account>();
    Map<string,account> accountmap=new Map<string,account>();
    if(trigger.isafter){
        if(trigger.isinsert){
            for(contact con:trigger.new){
                account acc=new account();
                acc.Name=con.LastName;
                acc.id=con.AccountId;
                acc.Phone=con.Phone;
                acct.add(acc);
            } 
            insert acct;
        }
        if(trigger.isafter && trigger.isupdate){
            for(account acc:[select id from account WHERE id IN:trigger.newMap.keySet()]){
                accountmap.put(acc.Id, acc);               
            }
            for(contact con:trigger.new){
                account acc=new account();
                if(accountmap.containsKey(acc.Id))
                   acc.Id=accountmap.get(acc.Id).id;
                   acc.Phone=con.Phone;
                   acc.Name=con.LastName;
                    acc.Id=con.AccountId;
            }
        }
        if(acct.size()>0)
        update acct;
  }  
}

Hi guys

"A Universal Containers developer new to the Force.com platform was given the task of creating a trigger that posts a Chatter notification to the entire organization when a position moves to the open/approved state, so that everyone in the company has the opportunity to recommend
people and earn the hiring b"?
Hi Every One 

Pls help Me the question 

I have a batch class that batch class should not run Saturdays and Sundays and consider as public holidays(like Diwali) how to achieve this ? 
Pls give me the solution ?
HI Everyone

i am new salesforce pls help me

my senerio is  i have a 100 contacts i wanna 99 contacts using trigger

Thanks in Advance :

Phanindra
Hi Averyone..

My name is phanindra im new from salesforce

i have attend a last week interview in MNC Company

He asking one senerio in Visual force ?

Senerio is  : input text field and one button(like submit).
                    You enter any value in input text field after click button show as pass or you not enter anything click the button show as fail 

Please give me Reply ASAP: )

Thanks in Advance..
User should be able to view all the accounts (keep it to a limited number of records per page) in the organization as a list. The list should display few columns from the Account including sorting on columns Name, Phone and Type. List should contain additional column called Action where we have two actions Edit and Delete (links). Clicking on Edit link should render an Edit section below the Accounts list with few fields. User should be able change the values of the Account and save it. User should be provided two options Save and Cancel. Where Save will commit the changes to the database and the changes will be reflected on the list page along with hiding the Edit section. Cancel will not perform any changes to the record and hides the Edit section. When user clicks on Delete link the page should prompt the user with the confirmation. Once user confirms the record should be deleted from the database and the Account list should be refreshed.
Hi All,

I am new to salesforce and just want to learn the order of exection in salesforce.

I have created custom validaton rule, lead assignemnt rule, before trigger and After trigger on lead object. I just want to check the order of execution using  Debug log. How can i do this? 
Hello
I have some difficulty in understanding the following

a) Normally apex code & trigger run in system.context
   But How to make the apex code execute in USER Mode?
   if the apex code executing in USER Mode  is called by a trigger, will the trigger also execute in USER Mode?

b) Can a visual force page run in USER Mode instead of system.context , again what changes need to be done and why?

c) By default webservice classes written in apex , rest api execute in what Mode?

d) what is the use of system.RunAs with respect to the above.

I hope I am clear

Thanks
Vandana R
Hi Every One 

Pls help Me the question 

I have a batch class that batch class should not run Saturdays and Sundays and consider as public holidays(like Diwali) how to achieve this ? 
Pls give me the solution ?
HI Everyone

i am new salesforce pls help me

my senerio is  i have a 100 contacts i wanna 99 contacts using trigger

Thanks in Advance :

Phanindra
Hi Averyone..

My name is phanindra im new from salesforce

i have attend a last week interview in MNC Company

He asking one senerio in Visual force ?

Senerio is  : input text field and one button(like submit).
                    You enter any value in input text field after click button show as pass or you not enter anything click the button show as fail 

Please give me Reply ASAP: )

Thanks in Advance..