• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Team,

Iam facing error 
Make sure the 'bearLocation' and 'bearSupervisor' Lightning web components have been added to the Bear record page.
User-added image
on these trailhead module
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/projects/lwc-build-flexible-apps/single-record?trailmix_creator_id=strailhead&trailmix_id=lightning-web-components

I have added them in record page 
User-added imagei have made activation as org default in record page.

Thanks,
Bhanu Prakash
Hi there,

I got following error on Set Your Org's External Org-Wide Defaults step.

Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Your external org-wide defaults aren't configured correctly. Repeat the steps to make sure they are.

I tried with two new playgrounds.
Is there any other settings except below?

1. From Setup, enter Sharing Settings in the Quick Find box, then select Sharing Settings.
2. Click Enable External Sharing Model.
3. Click Edit in the Organization-Wide Defaults area.
4. For the Opportunity and Account and Contract objects, set the Default Internal Access to Public Read Only and the Default External Access to Private. Click OK if you get any popups or warnings.
5. Click Save.

<Trailhead : Share CRM Data with Your Partners>
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/projects/communities_share_crm_data/steps/set_external_owd

Thanks for any idea.
Regards,
LinThaw
  • September 28, 2018
I am trying to complete challenge for Visualize your Business data. 

I have added the report chart as a scatter chart and the challenge is still giving me this error " The 'Property Listings' report does not appear to be using a scatter chart. 

User-added image
I'm getting this error on Wave Desktop Exploration: Analyze Your Data Over Time.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Sales Pipeline Overview' lens does not appear to have the correct query. Please check the requirements and ensure everything is setup correctly.

I've redone the lens several times and checked that I am evaluating on the correct Dev Org.

Any help?
Trying to complete "Community Rollout Strategy" and Create Sharing Rules Unit. Everytime I click on "Check Challenge", I get this error: 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject

Any advice? Or do I have to start a new DE org?