• 5 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are switching to an Account Based Marketing model and looking to create an "Account Score" formula field that basically takes the sums up the individual "Contact Scores" of all contacts associated with an account. I know of a few services like engagio that can do this but if there is a more organic (and free) way to do this I want to know.
Can anyone help? Truly appreciate any help I can get. 
We are switching to an Account Based Marketing model and looking to create an "Account Score" formula field that basically takes the sums up the individual "Contact Scores" of all contacts associated with an account. I know of a few services like engagio that can do this but if there is a more organic (and free) way to do this I want to know.
Does anyone know how to get Outlook 2016 (aka Office 365) SalesForce integration running? I'm in SFDC Professional... Please help!

Hi Force.com -

I've contacted Salesforce customer support to help me with this and I have since been directed here for help.

I am trying to create a new Custom Formula Field at the Account level that is a "SUM" of a custom field at the Contact level.  The custom field on the Contact level is Field Label:  Lead Score and API Name: mkto2__Lead_Score__c.  The goal of the field is to provide a SUM of the lead scores for contacts on an account.

When I go into create the formula field at the Account Level, and click on the "Insert Field" button - contact fields are not available for me to select from to build the formula.  How do I make contact fields available in this picklist?

Thanks! Heidi H.