• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Community,

can someone please help me figuring out how to bypass a validation rule on contacts?

I created two processes with the Process Builder:

1. (on Contact) Update Contact.MailingAddress, when AccountID is changed 
2. (on Account) Update Contact.MailingAddress of all related contacts, when Account.BillingAddress is changed. 

Validattion rule:

NOT($Setup.VRBatchExclusionSetting__c.IsBatchExcluded__c) && 

TEXT(Begr_ndung_E_Mail_fehlt__c ) = '' && 

Email = ''

Thank u in advance! 

I am stuck on Step 7 and appears that many people have had the same issue. My playground is executing everything as requested in the instructions. To meet the criteria in Step 7, I simply created a new process with two diamonds that would add 2 days if the Day of the Week field was Saturday and 1 day if the Day of the Week field was Sunday. 

I created seven opptys with seven different close dates, to run a test representing a close date of every day of the week. There was not Saturday or Sunday in the Day of the Week field, on any of the Robot Set Up records. I got the dreaded "The Robot Setup Day of the Week formula does not seem to be working properly. The Day of the Week should not fall on Saturday or Sunday."

I then went to see what others might be facing. I have tried all the different formulas, change the Day of the Week field to a formula field that represented the days of the week "0-6" and applied the formula to make sure a Saturday and Sunday wouldn't show up and ran the same seven oppty test which met the expected results and still same message "The Robot Setup Day of the Week formula does not seem to be working properly. The Day of the Week should not fall on Saturday or Sunday."

This is the second Super Badge that I am unable to complete, even after achieving the expected results that was put forth in the challenge. 

Is there someone else that had the same issue and was able to resolve this?

Thank you in advance for any assistance.