• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I currently have a workflow that triggers if a field (picklist) is updated. The formula is 
AND( 
NOT(ISNEW()),
ISCHANGED(Hire_Type__c),
NOT(ISBLANK(PRIORVALUE(Hire_Type__c))), 
AVTRRT__Terminated__c = false )

I'm looking to create a new workflow that triggers a different email alert when the field is changed to the value Subscription.  So I'd like to update the existing formula above to not trigger if the field's new value is Subscription and create a new workflow that triggers only when the field is updated and the new value is Subscription, just not sure what functions will be best.  

Help appreciated! =)
Hey all,

I'm creating a workflow that I'd like to trigger when a Billing Contact is updated - not when one is added for the first time and not when it is changed to a blank text value.  I had the following formula, but it's triggering when it changes from blank to a name and I just want it to trigger when it changes from one name to another name.  Let me know if I can provide any more information, thanks!

AND(ISCHANGED(Billing_Contact__c )
Hey all,

I'm creating a workflow that I'd like to trigger when a Billing Contact is updated - not when one is added for the first time and not when it is changed to a blank text value.  I had the following formula, but it's triggering when it changes from blank to a name and I just want it to trigger when it changes from one name to another name.  Let me know if I can provide any more information, thanks!

AND(ISCHANGED(Billing_Contact__c )