({
	packItem : function(component, event, helper) {
		var button = event.getSource().get("v.disabled");
		component.set("v.item.Packed__c", "true");
		component.set(button, "true");
	}
})
What am I doing wrong?

I have completed the Lightning Process builder step and i have verified that it is working correctly ( the battle Station record has been changed to complete and it has post a message to chatter, but when I click the Verify Step button I get this error message:

"Step Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
An update to a Battle Station record with Weapon Status of 'Fully Operational' failed to post a Chatter message to the record. Make sure that the process is configured correctly and that it is activated.
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps."

My Salesforce environment is configured for Salesforce single sign-on, and I would like to render a Visualforce page within an existing application web page, external to Salesforce.

By adusting the clickjack protection settings, I can render a Visualforce page in an iframe on a page external to Salesforce, but only if the browser has already authenticated to Salesforce.  But if the user has not yet authenticated to Salesforce, the iframe render stops once it reaches login.salesforce.com because x-frame-options: deny tells the browser that the page may not be rendered in an iframe.  Specifically, login.salesforce.com returns x-frame-options:deny on the final call to login.salesforce.com, if you're familiar with the sequence of redirects used for SSO.  I can post a trace if that would help explain better.

It would be high value to be able to render visual force pages, and the associated single sign-on authentication, as an iframe.

Is this possible using a configuration setting or is there another workaround possible?  Is there any possibility that this may change in a future release?