• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
User-added image
What will be the correct one, a bit confused between A and C. Please tell me with some valid reason
I understand the time dependent action for workflow rule cannot be set when the evaluation criteria is 'created, and every time it's edited'.  But in the documentation it mentions as below. Error in documentation

Am I missing something in this?

Hi All,
I am interested in restarting my career in Salesforce after a break of 5 years.  I have attended classroom training in December 2015 and preparing for my first certification (App Builder).  I have 10 years of experience in IT industry  out of which 2 years in Salesforce.  Kindly recommend me what are the steps I need to take to kick start my second innings in my career.  I am based in Bangalore, India.

Thanks in Advance.

I understand the time dependent action for workflow rule cannot be set when the evaluation criteria is 'created, and every time it's edited'.  But in the documentation it mentions as below. Error in documentation

Am I missing something in this?

Hi,

We are giving record access to users other than sys admin through apex trigger for Account object. But some records are shared to users even though there is no manual sharing, role hierarchy permission, no records which the user is owner, no permission sets and no View All permission at profile level. We even checked the Account Share object where no shared records found for the particular user. 

Could anyone please suggest what could be the problem.

Thanks
Hi,All
How to Show account details based on it's rating (HOT,COLD,WARM) that is checkbox.
Is there a way to change the position of the checkbox from the end of my field name to the beginning of the field name? below what I want to achieve...

User-added image
User-added image
What will be the correct one, a bit confused between A and C. Please tell me with some valid reason
Hi All,
I am interested in restarting my career in Salesforce after a break of 5 years.  I have attended classroom training in December 2015 and preparing for my first certification (App Builder).  I have 10 years of experience in IT industry  out of which 2 years in Salesforce.  Kindly recommend me what are the steps I need to take to kick start my second innings in my career.  I am based in Bangalore, India.

Thanks in Advance.

Is there a way to change the position of the checkbox from the end of my field name to the beginning of the field name? below what I want to achieve...

User-added image
Just finished all of the Trails, Modules and Projects that are available up to this point using 3 different Dev Orgs. (2/3/2016)

Keep them coming. More Trails/Modules/Projects on development would be great. (Lightining,Apex,Visual Force, Javascript, Integration and using the Developer Console)

Thanks for providing these valuable resources !