• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have performed practical and click on Check Challenge button but it continue to spinning up and not showing if challenge is completed or not

Hi,

I created public site and wants to add VF page which displays Quote details by passing quote Id. - Quote setting is already enabled

The issue is VF page is rendering correctly on public site but not able to display Quote details.

Root cause:
Quote object permission itself is not visible on guset user profile of public site (by clicking Public Access Settings) button. and hence not able to provide Read permission of Quote object.

Here is my scenarios of sharing settinngs and Quote settings:

Quote OWD is "Controlled By Parent" and Opportunity is "Read Only"
Quote Settings page: Showring several references where Quote object/field is used and Disable Quote option is disabled

I read in one of the post that if you disable the quote and re-enable the quote again then Quote object permission will be visible o guest profile
This option requires removal of references first, disable it, enable it again and again revert the references which is not correct way.

I also tried with Ant migration. I retrieved Quote object and Guest profile. Added Quote permission in the profile and tried to deploy but Qupte permission was still not visible.

Any idea to achieve this?

Thanks

Hi,

May be my question is silly but I recently heard about Trailhead so want to know what it is and for which purpose it is used?
From the Trailhead site, i came to know that it provides tutorial on various topics of SFDC. What additional things we can do with Trailhead?

Thanks in advance

Thanks
Manan Shah

Hi,

I created public site and wants to add VF page which displays Quote details by passing quote Id. - Quote setting is already enabled

The issue is VF page is rendering correctly on public site but not able to display Quote details.

Root cause:
Quote object permission itself is not visible on guset user profile of public site (by clicking Public Access Settings) button. and hence not able to provide Read permission of Quote object.

Here is my scenarios of sharing settinngs and Quote settings:

Quote OWD is "Controlled By Parent" and Opportunity is "Read Only"
Quote Settings page: Showring several references where Quote object/field is used and Disable Quote option is disabled

I read in one of the post that if you disable the quote and re-enable the quote again then Quote object permission will be visible o guest profile
This option requires removal of references first, disable it, enable it again and again revert the references which is not correct way.

I also tried with Ant migration. I retrieved Quote object and Guest profile. Added Quote permission in the profile and tried to deploy but Qupte permission was still not visible.

Any idea to achieve this?

Thanks

Hi All,
We are receiving an internal server error. when I go to (any) Permission Set, Apex Class Access then hit 'Edit' we are facing this issue. How can we overcome this, please assist.

Error: An internal server error has occurred An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com! Error ID: 1488824837-18844 (-1270687048)
Hello,

I have a object like below, its a custom object
User-added image
I dont see any rollup on this object.
I am not able to convert masterdetail to lookup,
Can anyone let me know what can be reason ?

thanks for suggestion!
  • May 09, 2016
Hi,

May be my question is silly but I recently heard about Trailhead so want to know what it is and for which purpose it is used?
From the Trailhead site, i came to know that it provides tutorial on various topics of SFDC. What additional things we can do with Trailhead?

Thanks in advance

Thanks
Manan Shah

I'm returning a query result as an SObject from a RemoteAction method in Apex that includes an ActivityDate field on it, which should be type date. When I get it in the Javascript it's a long number like 1312848000000. 

I'm guessing this is some internal storage format, but I don't think it's a normal Unix timestamp. Can someone tell me how to convert this to a readable date string, either in the Javascript or the Apex?

thanks