• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Community,

So, After I updated the VSCode recently, this error is getting thrown most of the time either when i try to retrieve 'the source from org' for a single apex class or when i try to 'Retrieve Source in Manifest from Org' from package.xml file.

I think it might get fixed after reinstallation. But that can cost me some time, setting up org, installing extensions again and all.

How can fix this issue ? Help ! 
If you know the solution, please share it.

Hi Community,

So, After I updated the VSCode recently, this error is getting thrown most of the time either when i try to retrieve 'the source from org' for a single apex class or when i try to 'Retrieve Source in Manifest from Org' from package.xml file.

I think it might get fixed after reinstallation. But that can cost me some time, setting up org, installing extensions again and all.

Hi Community,