• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I would like to improve my fields in my leads layout, but I'm having problems in doing something.

By default, at the moment you can't change email and phone.

Is it possible to create a formula or validation rule that if I have the email but not the phone I can change the phone, and if I have the phone but not the email I can change the email?

Thank you
Hi,

How can I create a rule that automatically updates my lead current stage according with a predefined date?

Imagine that at the moment my current lead stage is "No Answer (1)" and the Next stage change is in 2 days.

How can I do this validation rule?

Thank you

Hi,
I have a field called "Lead Stage". This lead stage is composed by different stages: "Virgin", "No Answer (1)", "In Progress" and "To Follow Up";

My default value is "Virgin".

How can I develop a trigger that when I move the lead stage from "Virgin" to "No Answer (1)" the value "Virgin" disappears from the picklist?

Thank you

Hi,

I am trying to do a validation rule but I'm having problems.

I would to say that when the "Status" value is different from "Lost", "Lost Reason" must keeps empty. Both "Status" and "Lost Reason" are picklists.

How can type this validation rule?
Hi,

I have a picklist with 6 values (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

The default value is 1.

When someone chooses another value from that picklist (imagine 2), I would like that value 1 and 2 were not able to be picked again.

How can I do this?

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Could you please help me doing a trigger where I change the Lead Stage according to a Next Stage Change Date?

So basically, what I want is:

Next Stage Change: 02/12/2015

Current Lead Stage: No Answer (1)

Next Lead Stage: No Answer (2)

Does Salesforce do the trigger automatically?

I want the lead stage to change automatically without doing any update on the lead.

Thanks

Hi,

I have a picklist with 6 values (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

The default value is 1.

When someone chooses another value from that picklist (imagine 2), I would like that value 1 and 2 were not able to be picked again.

How can I do this?

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Could you please help me doing a trigger where I change the Lead Stage according to a Next Stage Change Date?

So basically, what I want is:

Next Stage Change: 02/12/2015

Current Lead Stage: No Answer (1)

Next Lead Stage: No Answer (2)

Does Salesforce do the trigger automatically?

I want the lead stage to change automatically without doing any update on the lead.

Thanks