• MLC

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

Having great fun (mmm... well learning) trying to import Chatter from another Salesforce Instance after a merge. I have 1388 Feed Posts and can match 309 of them on Accounts, Opps etc but the remainder have a prefix of 0F99 which I can't find anywhere not even on this very useful ID Decoder https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=Standard-Field-Record-ID-Prefix-Decoder&language=en_US&type=1.

By the looks of it you's say it's a Feed as 0F79 is indeed the Feed Post ID but what is 0F99? If anyone has any idea help would be appreciated.

Regards

Mark

HI,

I get the following error and I know I've created these Public Groups more than once.

There could be an issue as I started this Badge two months ago and was stuck or should I say Trailhead was stuck on Question 3 not recognising my Dev Org. Miraculously it came back to life last week but now this! Frustrating!

User-added image
I have asked this before but anyone any idea how to oevrcome this issue with the Reports & Dashboards Super Badge - I pass section 1 & 2 but get this error in a brand new Org on Section 3. Also if no one has a clue where would you normally take this? I spent 6 hours doing this Badge and would love to see a reward. I neeeeed my Super Badge...

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: CFCNKUER
Hi Everyone,

Really enjoyed the Super Badge challenge I took on the weekend or should I say it was stressful, used a lot of Salesforce knowledge I barely know I had and taught me a lot which sort of equals enjoyed.

I had a problem with verifying section 3 - I am using a new Org and this is the error message. 

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: STEHJLCT

I have IMHO finished the Badge but perhaps that's an issue in itself - the 6 Challenges are actually out of order from the workflow you go through, perhaps that's an issue.

Any help grateful received.

Cheers

​Mark

I have a few large lists and it makes sense to use Predictive text especially when it's a repeatative task. I've had this request in a Greenfield Development and don't just like to say no - I can't find any reference or ideas on the subject.
Hate to ask but has anyone has luck with Advanced Admin - picklist formulas module. I've checked on all the naming conventions and added to Page Layout SO expect it's the formula which I've added below. It's either obvious or I've totally got the wrong end of the formula stick (which is possible)! Any help or direction appreciated.

User-added image

if(ISPICKVAL(Status, "Escalated") && NOT (ISPICKVAL(Priority, "High")) && NOT(ISPICKVAL(PRIORVALUE(Status), "Closed")) &&   ISPICKVAL(Status, "closed") ,True,false)
Hi, I've enjoyed using trailhead and have managed 17 Badges without hitting the forum but I am truely stuck!!!
On the Admin Advanced Trail, Advanced Formulas Second Unit "Using Mumbers, Currencies and Percentages in formulas" I just can't pass the  . Error Message

challenge. I can see no reason for Discount Field to be referenced, I have gone in and added it as a test and also deleted it from my Dev Org but to no avail. I've chedcked everything again and again but am either missing something obvious or there is a problem - any help would be appreciated.This is my formula...
ROUND( 3.14159 *  radius__c ^ 2 *  height__c ,0)
Hi I am doing the Assign Top Leads to Your Sales Rep Trailhead module >> https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/learn-admin-essentials/projects/prioritize-leads-with-einstein-lead-scoring/steps/assign-top-leads-to-your-sales-rep and when clicking on the Verify Step button at the bottom of the page I get an error
Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
We can't find criteria and immediate actions for Einstein Scores greater than or equal to 80.

This error message is not accurate as the steps in the process builder are there, however, I suspect the error is actually due to an email that I receive immediately after pressing the Verify Step button, I have copied and pasted the contents of the email below, any advice/help would be appreciated.

Subject: Developer script exception from Honeydew : 'LeadScoreGenerator' for job id '7071t000000V3oh' : Unauthorized endpoint, please check Setup->Security->Remote site settings. endpoint = https://eu16.salesforce.com/services/data/v43.0/composite/tree/ScoreIntelligence

ApexApplication <info@jp.salesforce.com>12:03 (9 minutes ago)
to me
Apex script unhandled exception by user/organization: 0051t000000MOhX/00D1t000000DWM6

Failed to invoke future method 'public static void createScoreAndFactors(List<Id>)' on class 'LeadScoreGenerator' for job id '7071t000000V3oh'

caused by: System.CalloutException: Unauthorized endpoint, please check Setup->Security->Remote site settings. endpoint = https://eu16.salesforce.com/services/data/v43.0/composite/tree/ScoreIntelligence

Class.LeadScoreGenerator.sendRequest: line 130, column 1
Class.LeadScoreGenerator.createScoreAndFactors: line 108, column 1
I am currently working on the Business Administration Superbadge in trailhead and am stuck on step #5. I cloned the Utility Opportunity Page record type to create the Residential Opportunity record type. After removing and adding the fields listed in the description, I continue to get an error that there are still unwanted fields on the page layout. Has anyone seen this or have any suggestions? Thank!
Hi,

Having great fun (mmm... well learning) trying to import Chatter from another Salesforce Instance after a merge. I have 1388 Feed Posts and can match 309 of them on Accounts, Opps etc but the remainder have a prefix of 0F99 which I can't find anywhere not even on this very useful ID Decoder https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=Standard-Field-Record-ID-Prefix-Decoder&language=en_US&type=1.

By the looks of it you's say it's a Feed as 0F79 is indeed the Feed Post ID but what is 0F99? If anyone has any idea help would be appreciated.

Regards

Mark

HI,

I get the following error and I know I've created these Public Groups more than once.

There could be an issue as I started this Badge two months ago and was stuck or should I say Trailhead was stuck on Question 3 not recognising my Dev Org. Miraculously it came back to life last week but now this! Frustrating!

User-added image
I have asked this before but anyone any idea how to oevrcome this issue with the Reports & Dashboards Super Badge - I pass section 1 & 2 but get this error in a brand new Org on Section 3. Also if no one has a clue where would you normally take this? I spent 6 hours doing this Badge and would love to see a reward. I neeeeed my Super Badge...

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: CFCNKUER
Hi Everyone,

Really enjoyed the Super Badge challenge I took on the weekend or should I say it was stressful, used a lot of Salesforce knowledge I barely know I had and taught me a lot which sort of equals enjoyed.

I had a problem with verifying section 3 - I am using a new Org and this is the error message. 

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: STEHJLCT

I have IMHO finished the Badge but perhaps that's an issue in itself - the 6 Challenges are actually out of order from the workflow you go through, perhaps that's an issue.

Any help grateful received.

Cheers

​Mark

I have a few large lists and it makes sense to use Predictive text especially when it's a repeatative task. I've had this request in a Greenfield Development and don't just like to say no - I can't find any reference or ideas on the subject.
Hate to ask but has anyone has luck with Advanced Admin - picklist formulas module. I've checked on all the naming conventions and added to Page Layout SO expect it's the formula which I've added below. It's either obvious or I've totally got the wrong end of the formula stick (which is possible)! Any help or direction appreciated.

User-added image

if(ISPICKVAL(Status, "Escalated") && NOT (ISPICKVAL(Priority, "High")) && NOT(ISPICKVAL(PRIORVALUE(Status), "Closed")) &&   ISPICKVAL(Status, "closed") ,True,false)
I am sorry if this has been asked before, but I wonder what exactly can you do with Trailhead points? It doesn't appear to be useful for anything except a way to indicate you have completed a number of modules, but since its for self-learning anyway, I am not sure why it is necessary to have the points? 
Hi, I've enjoyed using trailhead and have managed 17 Badges without hitting the forum but I am truely stuck!!!
On the Admin Advanced Trail, Advanced Formulas Second Unit "Using Mumbers, Currencies and Percentages in formulas" I just can't pass the  . Error Message

challenge. I can see no reason for Discount Field to be referenced, I have gone in and added it as a test and also deleted it from my Dev Org but to no avail. I've chedcked everything again and again but am either missing something obvious or there is a problem - any help would be appreciated.This is my formula...
ROUND( 3.14159 *  radius__c ^ 2 *  height__c ,0)
Greetings:

I have been trying to do check the challenge of the the first part of the "Apex Basics & Database" module. I have been restructuring my apex code but nothing seems to work. This is the error that I'm getting:
User-added image
I'm doing the simple lightning components challenge and have hit this problem in my existing trailhead org and a brand new dev org that I've just created:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: QVWBQHAG